• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A big LOL for rugby 08

S

steynboi

my center disc ring on rugby 08 has chipped off and has cracks like a volcano its quite funny lol. The funny thing is the disc still works lol

cracked_qjpreviewth.png

i don't know how it still works half of the ring is chipped off and the other half of the circle has cracks lol

Did you threaten the disc with the transvestite in your avy? Thats probably why it's working.

it still works you tard. you need to go back to primary to read.

<span style="color:#ff0000">
: Don't carry on like that or you'll find yourself with a warning level increase in the future.

It probably works because the sector in which the required game play information is situated, isn't damaged.

However, if you tried to reinstall the game, it most likely wouldn't work.

It probably works because the sector in which the required game play information is situated, isn't damaged.

However, if you tried to reinstall the game, it most likely wouldn't work.
[/b]
Correcto

Yeah that would be the best idea.

If you find the CD no longer works at all, you can replace the ".exe" play file with a modified version which allows it to run without the need of a CD. This is otherwise known as a crack or a no-cd patch.

i did know how to make company of heroes run without cd using a shorcut device.

I don't really want to download a crack version and find out it has viruses :( is a no cd patch legal?

i did know how to make company of heroes run without cd using a shorcut device.

I don't really want to download a crack version and find out it has viruses sad.gif is a no cd patch legal?
[/b]

IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL. All you are doing is making playing the game for yourself easier. by not having to use the CD. I crack all my games, but what i dont do is go around downloading images and things to pirate and distribute. THATS ILLEGAL.

I don't think they're exactly illegal because all it does is provide a convenience. The companies aren't loosing out because all that's happening is that you're not using the CD/DVD.

I suppose it isn't ethical though :)

PM me if you want to know where to get what you need. Illegal or not, our community as a whole doesn't condone such usage of a device. (God damn that sounds like a whacked-out religious group talking about pregnancy prevention measures.lolpop.)

You won't go getting a terrible virus from cracking it either! It's not as bad as it sounds :p

Using a no-cd crack is no more illegal then modifying the game with new kits; Provided you own a copy of the game, it's fine.

Conversely, downloading a new copy of the disk as a "backup" is also legal as you've already paid the license.

Well there we go.

Rejoice!

Regarding virus', the crack is no problem itself, the problem arises when actually visiting the bloody sites you get the cracks from!

I myself use plenty of no-cd cracks,a nice site to visit is Gameburnworld.It has all the no-cd cracks you can dream about,they are all free and have no viruses :)

Cheers
Ross

Check you email steynboi, everything should be sweet.

I myself use plenty of no-cd cracks,a nice site to visit is Gameburnworld.It has all the no-cd cracks you can dream about,they are all free and have no viruses :)

Cheers
Ross [/b]
Gamecopyworld is a good one too. Pretty much exactly the same.

Cracking games is the way to go. You'll only waste time using the CDs/DVDs and scratch them as well.

thanks for melon giving the thing and thanks for all other who listed sites or helped in anyway give me info on my cd. :)

Latest posts