• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A great big Munster thread

Well Rassie has totally put an end to speculation of him leaving. With that settled I really hope we appoint a head coach in Axel's old post with a real attacking pedigree who can hopefully innovate a bit and add some attacking creativity to our good defence and ability to do the basics well on attack. We need to be able to pick apart really good defences to be putting our hands up for European silverware.

Well Rassie has totally put an end to speculation of him leaving. With that settled I really hope we appoint a head coach in Axel's old post with a real attacking pedigree who can hopefully innovate a bit and add some attacking creativity to our good defence and ability to do the basics well on attack. We need to be able to pick apart really good defences to be putting our hands up for European silverware.

Axel replacement is 99% signed just need the final approval. Rassie is staying and Donnacha Ryan still hasn't signed away.
Rassie is a shrewd man as I said earlier he won't go back to Boks unless they meet his requirements and he gets that in stone. Also he has identified 3 targets for John Kelly and Gareth Fitz to approach.

To add in tonight we have word Donnacha Ryan due to sign for Racing in next 10 days. IF it gets finalised Munster have identified and agreed a deal with another International 2nd row. Also Madigan is off.

De Jager.
Have you ever watched that show Attack on ***an? Well the ***ans in that look a lot like Lood de Jager
Lood_de_Jager_Johan_Pretorius_Gallo_Images.JPG
2Q==

Look there he is in the middle

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

Attachments

• ***an.jpeg
    ***an.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 32
I'm pretty sure that the theme music has the words "de Jager" in, as well

*X files theme tune*

@munstermuffin Rassie said we're 80% toward being sorted for next season. Any rumors? Any chance of Tomás Quinlan being given another look given how he's matured as well as Keatley's possible exits and Johnston's injury profile?

@munstermuffin Rassie said we're 80% toward being sorted for next season. Any rumors? Any chance of Tomás Quinlan being given another look given how he's matured as well as Keatley's possible exits and Johnston's injury profile?

As much as I hate to say it, Tomás Quinlan doesn't look up to standard for me. Excellent kicker but other parts of his game is weak. Bill Johnston on the other hand is a star in the making if he can stay fit.

No chance really at moment. We have Bill Johnston if he stays fit. JJ Hanrahan is back, Tyler Bleyendaal and Keatley has been offered a deal.
Taute and Saili both have been offered deals BUT if IRFU step in Taute will be only 1 kept. Francismay refuse as it's a huge drop in $.
Also we may have odentified another piece of coal as Rassie says that can be polished in to a diamond.
Angus Lloyd has been offered an academy deal here too.

Rumours are floating around twitter and a couple of forums that Jack Power is moving to Munster on a 1 year deal from Leinster. Talented full back.

Deysel not a bad signing for them at all. Tough man, good player, but no room for him here. Was one of the few players who didn't let themselves down in the final.

This isn't news.... sure we've been smuggling dysel into the north for years...

and the winner is!

Deysel not a bad signing for them at all. Tough man, good player, but no room for him here. Was one of the few players who didn't let themselves down in the final.

I was down at the final was a hell of a preformance by the scarlets up close didn't even notice Deysel
but a bit of non injured grit and physicality is exactly what we need

Latest posts