• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Hypothetical

D

dundeesmiffy

Say a certain game wasn't getting televised because of a disagreement between TV stations.
And say a certain person still wanted to watch the game on the internet, but there will be more than likely no visual broadcast of the game anywhere on the internet that he...or she knew of.
Would there be a website that he...or she could watch it on, for free...and say...that person's grasp on Spanish was excellent so it wouldn't be a problem?

Think anyone could help me out with this totally hypothetical situation?

And if I could have the answer by say....8.30 pm tonight GMT....that'd be hypothetically ideal.

Well If in the future if someone ever hypothetically need to watch any match again. And supposing it was been shown on Australian fox, eurosport, or setanta (along with a lot of other leading channels unlikely to air rugby) they could legally, although hypothetically of course, use an excellent program called Tv ants.

I coughed in the spoiler.

http://tvants.en.softonic.com/download

Oh btw if someone was ever in a situation hypothetically were they could only watch a match in another language, just mute it and use the commentary from Radio coverage.

Latest posts