• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A journey to leave you with ... Odd Shaped Balls!

There are around 225 countries in the world - how many of them play organised rugby?

• The 20 teams at the RWC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 120

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

jodieandtom

Academy Player
Hi fellow rugby lovers.

Thanks to TRF for giving me the chance of finally revealing our brand new rugby book on the market.

In 2010, my girlfriend and I left on bicycle from Twickenham Stadium to raise some cash for some very brave kids whilst trying to entertain people by exploring rugby across the world. We finished our trip after 14 months at Eden Park for the RWC Final, having cycled over 28,000km, through 29 countries, living off $5 a day and carrying everything ourselves, with no support vehicle. Yes it was stupid ...

If you want to read about what we found, the dramas in Iran & Pakistan, or just how good Turkish, Korean or Cambodian Rugby can really be, then please buy a copy or our book and tell your mates too.

'A journey to leave you with ... Odd Shaped Balls!'

ODDSHAPEDBALLSTHUMB.jpg

Available Internationally from www.JodieandTom.com

We're also looking to launch a project to unite rugby projects in the developing world with Western buddy's so please drop me an e-mail at [email protected] if you want to find out more, it's always nice to make a new friend in rugby.

Thanks everyone, enjoy the read.

Tom and Jodie
Click here to: Follow Tom on Twitter

Latest posts