• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A manager worse than Venter?

Duckdee

First XV
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
I like basketball, but I wasn't too bothered about the whole LeBron James circus until I read this. Now I want Miami to win the NBA in the next few years.

My brother is a big basketball fan, but i'm not really that into it. Having said that, when he showed me all the videos, letters etc. it really does show LeBron to be a media whore of the highest order. Going on international TV in some sort of Big Brother-esque show just stinks of the worst type of sportsmen.

I agree that it wasn't a wise thing to do, but I don't think it warrented that reaction from the Cavs' GM.

I agree that it wasn't a wise thing to do, but I don't think it warrented that reaction from the Cavs' GM.

But LeBron James in the Cavaliers. Considering how much the Cavs community put into LeBron, and how much he gave to them, to toy with them in the way he did is horrendous.

I don't like Basket ball but know enough to say that what LeSillyName did was about as low as you can get. To announce your leaving the team who made him what he is on TV is very unprofessional and actually very American. I bet when it was proposed to ESPN it was them who ok'd it rather than say "hold on, speak to your team about it first".

I like basketball, but I wasn't too bothered about the whole LeBron James circus until I read this. Now I want Miami to win the NBA in the next few years.

Name me anything wrong with Gilbert what was actually saying? It was a dick move by Lebron, at least it put the ridicolous Jordan comparisons to bed for good now.

And I lol at this team, Bosh plays no D and only got his stats by being the only half decent player on a shitty Raptors team, LeBrick is a choke artist and they have no big men or bench, so if by some miracle they get past Dwight Howard and out of the East, it's going to be ugly when they face the Lakers. Odom and Artest can slow James down, Kobe will easily do a number on Wade and lord knows how what Gasol and Bynum will do to Bosh.

I don't like Basket ball but know enough to say that what LeSillyName did was about as low as you can get.
Racist.

Last edited:
I just believe there's such a thing as being the bigger man, and Gilbert wasn't it. Also, why only complain after the fact? If it was so horribly narcissistic (when it was just American) come out early and say you don't want this type of person on your team.

Latest posts