A Muslim Europe is coming?

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
I don't know if this is true or just advert from the European far right. I've seen this video:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

'With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations', a slick, hard-hitting film about the European migrant crisis is going viral in Europe, already watched at least half a million times.

Although the 19-minute film may feel like a dispatch from the future, it is cut entirely from recent news reports, police camera footage, and interviews. Kicking off with scenes of a modern car ferry disgorging thousands of illegals into Greece, the film then cuts to dozens of aerial shots of columns of migrants marching north into Europe.

The film then changed to the harrowing testimony of one young Greek woman who was unable to hide her horror and despair at the scale of the migrant crisis sweeping over her home island of Lesbos. Just six miles from the Turkish coast, the island was subjected to migrant riots in September as newcomers turned on their hosts for not moving them to mainland Europe fast enough".

I wonder from Europeans themselves if the situation is so desperate or just is an exaggeration of far-right parties. I'm not a fascist, I just want to know what happens in Europe, if this is real or exaggerated. I read somewhere that in Sweden increased the violations, the suburbs inhabited by Muslims are the most dangerous and that the country is poised to become a third world country according to the UN. I didn't know there are so many Muslims in Sweden, actually I thought they had a strict immigration policy, but apparently Muslims are welcome by the Swedish government.

Nah, just a load of **** really. Massively massively exaggerated.

Sweden is not about to become a third world bloody country.
Also "Muslim" isn't a race, it's a religion. "I thought they had a strict immigration policy, but apparently Muslims are welcome by the Swedish government" - why wouldn't they be? As long as they meet whatever their immigration criteria is then them being Muslim means absolutely jack ****, as it should.

Last edited:
Britain is a more agnostic country claiming to be Christian (most Christians aren't really). TBH beyond the traditional hold Christians have in this country I really can't see another religion really taking hold and having power ever again.

Taking a few of their laws/values sure wholesale change never.

Nah, just a load of **** really. Massively massively exaggerated.

Ok, but now the white british are a minority in London. Why have the white British left London? Is it a trend across the country?

Sweden is not about to become a third world bloody country.
Also "Muslim" isn't a race, it's a religion. "I thought they had a strict immigration policy, but apparently Muslims are welcome by the Swedish government" - why wouldn't they be? As long as they meet whatever their immigration criteria is then them being Muslim means absolutely jack ****, as it should.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...rd-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

Is false?

Last edited by a moderator:
Load of crap, could you see Europeans giving up bacon and booze?! Never happen. Try that **** in Poland you would have a war on your hands.

What's the obsession with "white British"? Why not just British?
White British makes up 44.9% of London, which is by FAR the largest ethnic group in London.
Add in Black and Asian British and it's 76.6% of London identify as British.

This feels like the kind of thread that "Britain First" would chuff themselves off to.

Load of crap, could you see Europeans giving up bacon and booze?! Never happen. Try that **** in Poland you would have a war on your hands.

The point is that the fertility rate of Muslim immigrants (Arabs and Africans mostly) is higher than the fertility rate of white Europeans

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/143283/islamization-europe-numbers-dont-lie-bruce-bawer

Britain's Daily Telegraph actually permitted into its pages an article reporting that "Britain and the rest of the European Union are ignoring a demographic time bomb: a recent rush into the EU by migrants, including millions of Muslims, will change the continent beyond recognition over the next two decades, and almost no policy-makers are talking about it." According to the Telegraph, Spain's foreign-born population rose from 3.2% in 1998 to 13.4% in 2007, and in Brussels, "the top seven baby boys' names recently were Mohamed, Adam, Rayan, Ayoub, Mehdi, Amine and Hamza." The Telegraph cited the highly euphemistic conclusion of a recent report by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life that the rapid introduction of large numbers of Muslims into Europe results in "a difficult social fit."

Similarly, an August 26 article in Denmark's Dispatch International revealed that the number of Muslims in Denmark and Sweden, which had previously been uncertain (with estimates ranging widely), could now be stated with an unprecedented degree of precision, based on a meticulous study of the records of given names in the two countries. Within ten or twenty thousand, the real number of Muslims (not including unregistered illegal aliens) was about "574,000...in Sweden and 256,000 in Denmark," meaning "that Muslims make up 6.05% of Sweden's population and 4.59% of Denmark's." The Swedish figure was up from around 3.21% in 1998: "In other words, the number of Muslims has roughly doubled over the period 1998-2011." As for Denmark, although the climb was less precipitous, that country's center-right governments between 2001 and 2011, while often criticized as Islamophobic, turned out to have "hardly made a dent in the Muslim growth rate." As for Norway, the Norwegian website document.no reported on September 5 that just over 38% of all newborn babies in Oslo now have "mothers with foreign national backgrounds."

What's the obsession with "white British"? Why not just British?
White British makes up 44.9% of London, which is by FAR the largest ethnic group in London.
Add in Black and Asian British and it's 76.6% of London identify as British.

This feels like the kind of thread that "Britain First" would chuff themselves off to.

It's not an obsession, it's my first thread on the subject. Only for someone like me, from Latin America, is something rare the political and racial map of Europe. I didn't know there were so many Muslims in France, so I am interested in the topic. I have a friend who is descended from Swedish (his father is Swedish) and he always complained of Muslims in Sweden. Now I understand a little of what it is. I imagine that the Islamophobia is increased in the days after the attacks of Paris

Last edited:
The point is that the fertility rate of Muslim immigrants (Arabs and Africans mostly) is higher than the fertility rate of white Europeans

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/143283/islamization-europe-numbers-dont-lie-bruce-bawer

Britain's Daily Telegraph actually permitted into its pages an article reporting that “Britain and the rest of the European Union are ignoring a demographic time bomb: a recent rush into the EU by migrants, including millions of Muslims, will change the continent beyond recognition over the next two decades, and almost no policy-makers are talking about it.†According to the Telegraph, Spain's foreign-born population rose from 3.2% in 1998 to 13.4% in 2007, and in Brussels, “the top seven baby boys' names recently were Mohamed, Adam, Rayan, Ayoub, Mehdi, Amine and Hamza.†The Telegraph cited the highly euphemistic conclusion of a recent report by the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life that the rapid introduction of large numbers of Muslims into Europe results in “a difficult social fit.â€

Similarly, an August 26 article in Denmark's Dispatch International revealed that the number of Muslims in Denmark and Sweden, which had previously been uncertain (with estimates ranging widely), could now be stated with an unprecedented degree of precision, based on a meticulous study of the records of given names in the two countries. Within ten or twenty thousand, the real number of Muslims (not including unregistered illegal aliens) was about “574,000...in Sweden and 256,000 in Denmark,†meaning “that Muslims make up 6.05% of Sweden’s population and 4.59% of Denmark’s.†The Swedish figure was up from around 3.21% in 1998: “In other words, the number of Muslims has roughly doubled over the period 1998-2011.†As for Denmark, although the climb was less precipitous, that country's center-right governments between 2001 and 2011, while often criticized as Islamophobic, turned out to have “hardly made a dent in the Muslim growth rate.†As for Norway, the Norwegian website document.no reported on September 5 that just over 38% of all newborn babies in Oslo now have “mothers with foreign national backgrounds.â€

And about 1% of the population is Muslim so it will take about 500 years to out bred us in Britain. Eastern Europe well their the population of Muslims is about zero apart from Albania and Bosnia. Don't forget in the UK you have a very large eastern European population of young people in main that are breeding like rabbits, me and my polish wife had 2 kids in 15 months! Europe like pigs and booze too much.

Top baby names is poor measure Muslims and other religious sects tend towards religious baby names. Many many Muslims given name is Muhammed for example.

Outside of that westerners tend to be far more diverse. This is why a higher trend towards names like Danerys and Arwen.

SocI also mobility is far higher among whites and many would prefer not to live in London. None of my friends who live there are that worried about it.

This nothing more than propaganda fears a similar thing happened with.rising population of Mormons in the USA when they were polygomous.

And about 1% of the population is Muslim so it will take about 500 years to out bred us in Britain. Eastern Europe well their the population of Muslims is about zero apart from Albania and Bosnia. Don't forget in the UK you have a very large eastern European population of young people in main that are breeding like rabbits, me and my polish wife had 2 kids in 15 months! Europe like pigs and booze too much.

There are about 5 millions of muslims in France, 10% of the population:

http://www.bbc.com/news/the-reporters-30835554

And? They going to stop drinking red wine and eating bacon? No its a stupid question.

Those who eat bacon won't stop eating it, you're right. The point is that they increasingly have fewer children. And those who don't eat bacon have more and more children every year.

Could this just be locked? All due respect to Conrad but this is an incendiary pile of a thread based off of an incendiary pile of a selectively edited and quoted video that Nick Griffin would be proud of.

Could this just be locked? All due respect to Conrad but this is an incendiary pile of a thread based off of an incendiary pile of a selectively edited and quoted video that Nick Griffin would be proud of.

Who is Nick Griffin?

Conrad, where you from mate and where are you living

South America in both cases

Who is Nick Griffin?

An 'orrible c.. err.. person, that probably feeds non-English people to his pigs. He's as far right as it gets. However, his home cooking party political broadcasts were truly hilarious.

Last edited:
For that reason I wrote this:

I don't know if this is true or just advert from the European far right.

It's just a discussion, you can't call fascist to someone by speaking about the immigrants. I'm a Latinamerican. I can't be fascist, from the Nazi perspective I'm not an Aryan

For that reason I wrote this:

It's just a discussion, you can't call fascist to someone by speaking about the immigrants. I'm a Latinamerican. I can't be fascist, from the Nazi perspective I'm not an Aryan

You don't have to be Aryan to be fascist. Also South America and Nazis.......

Latest posts