• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

If 'God' was so powerful, why wouldn't he just help Trump win over Satan

If 'God' was so powerful, why wouldn't he just help Trump win over Satan
Mad that this is their line, when Biden is openly religious and Trump is a serial womaniser/cheater/liar/gambler/any other sin you can think of

Then again: Expecting logic from Trump fans is a bridge too far

Cummings stepping further back into the shadows? Apparently the Biden administration aren't fans (likening him to Bannon)

Or is Boris' Mrs on a rampage?

It's Veterans Day here in the USA and not so long ago Trump referred to vets as losers and suckers. Well, I say F_ck You Trump! You're the loser, and too cowardly to admit it.

1605135556978.png

Thanks for letting me vent. I can't wait until they drag that Orange Menace out of the White House with the cameras rolling for all the World to see. You're Fired Trump! :D

Quite funny that it's gone from 'The UK holds all the cards' to 'The US holds the UK's leash'

Who said the UK holds all the cards?

It's been obvious from the start that the US was a big part of the leavers plans.

The only ones who might have said that, are the ones who prob still believe it.

China now taking the final steps to remove the independence of Hong Kong's legislature and fully absorb the city into the same system as the rest of the country. If Americans want to see what happens when election results mean nothing, look here. If Brits want to know what ignoring treaty obligations look like, look here. No doubt both nations will criticise this in a pretty awkward pot kettle moment.

1605173340421.png1605173316254.png

Oh god it would be something he would say.

I can't tell if they actually believed it or if they were spinning yarn to generate support. (Both equally as for people in their positions).

Honestly there are some good things about the UN but when the actual nations get involved directly its nothing more than point scoring.

Latest posts