• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

So breaking news is Barnier in an attempt to secure a free trade deal with the UK is offering to decrease EU quotas by 15-18% within UK fishing waters. Naturally as this isn't all the quotas Brexiteers have already gone nuts.....

These are also the people banging on about how lockdown is killing the economy...

Very interesting article. I've believed for a while one of the biggest issues stopping politicians acting like grown ups (though not the only one) is how childish our media is and the fact that they will exploit any mistake for a readership regardless of the context.

Being of Scottish ancestry myself, I really love this tribute to the Trumpanzee! :)

1606714942280.png

I mean I know McConnell is a complete **** but this is staggering. People talk about the corpse not even being cold yet but it seems in McConnells case this was literally true. I just can't believe what disgusting ******* ***** these people are and how that horrible excuse of a man was elected again. What the **** is wrong with the right wing!? Does morality and decency really mean nothing at all any more?

I mean I know McConnell is a complete **** but this is staggering. People talk about the corpse not even being cold yet but it seems in McConnells case this was literally true. I just can't believe what disgusting ******* ***** these people are and how that horrible excuse of a man was elected again. What the **** is wrong with the right wing!? Does morality and decency really mean nothing at all any more?

Yep, not just Trump being the problem. McConnell has been totally complicit. And 74m who still vote for them won't give a **** as long as a the Supreme Court has a solid conservative majority. Talk about a total lack of compassion on McConnell/Trump's part.

And now the serious **** begins:

This is getting dangerous, you only need one nutter to take this to heart and successfully act on it to have murder on your hands. Even if not meant to be acted upon, calling for the execution of someone is seriously ****** up, especially when you are the presidents attorney. This man should be immediately disbarred and arrest for inciting violence.

And with Arcadia going into liquidation that means 25,000 jobs going. I remember posting up about the death of the high street a while back, but this COVID has just sped this process up.

Yep, not just Trump being the problem. McConnell has been totally complicit. And 74m who still vote for them won't give a **** as long as a the Supreme Court has a solid conservative majority. Talk about a total lack of compassion on McConnell/Trump's part.
McConnell is a cancer to our democracy. He fills Trump's ego more than anyone in Washington, DC. And that's the root of it, because Trump is ego driven and believes all that BS.

It's official. In the six states where the votes were recounted nothing has changed, Trump is the loser. But he still won't concede. :rolleyes: Whack job!

Last edited:

Latest posts