• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Both are a pretty big deal they're both 'heavy hitters'. Health Minster is nowhere near as big as Chansoller (would be the same as loosing Treasury Secretary and they de facto second in command) but its huge position remember they run the NHS.

Both going on a day is pretty massive.
probably should have put 1+1 together on the NHS you just don't see his name in the foreign press much. thanks for summary

Thought experiment:

What are the chances that BJ calls an early election?
Too soon to replace him beforehand, IF he wins, he'll be safe; if he loses, he'll take out some of his rats with him, which might salve his ego a little. "If I can't have it, no-one (on this side) can!" would seem to appeal to a narcissist who can't be bothered with actually governing.

Thought experiment:

Too soon to replace him beforehand, IF he wins, he'll be safe; if he loses, he'll take out some of his rats with him, which might salve his ego a little. "If I can't have it, no-one (on this side) can!" would seem to appeal to a narcissist who can't be bothered with actually governing.
Would be hilarious if he then lost his seat.

Thought experiment:

Do his own MPs vote for it?

Secretary of State for Leveling Up, Housing & Communities.

Is that a real ***le?

Seeing reports that Andrew Bridgen is saying BoJo is done.

no there doesn't. There is no limit to the Supreme Court and a justice can be appointed at anytime. The number 9 was set by the Judiciary Act of 1869, which expanded the court from 8 to 9.
And how do you suggest Biden alters that? He's the head of the executive branch, not the legislative. He cannot alter laws.

There would be an irony about changing the 1922 executive and therefore the rules in an attempt to get another confidence vote in before the summer recess. It's exactly the kind of thing that Johnson himself would do to save his own skin.

Guess now we can expect more crowd pleasing policy changes and more visits to Ukraine to have his photo taken with Zelensky.

There would be an irony about changing the 1922 executive and therefore the rules in an attempt to get another confidence vote in before the summer recess. It's exactly the kind of thing that Johnson himself would do to save his own skin.
The one year safety is a bit of insane rule. 42% of MP's said he had to go. Its clear at that point a position is untenable. Reality the year should be if you cam command a supermajority 70%+ rather than distincly less.

Another two resignations this morning just during my commute to work.

The one year safety is a bit of insane rule. 42% of MP's said he had to go. Its clear at that point a position is untenable. Reality the year should be if you cam command a supermajority 70%+ rather than distincly less.

Another two resignations this morning just during my commute to work.

Yeah the rule change is justified given the fact that all his decision making will now be about his own personal survival as opposed to doing things in the national interest.

He's going to put the Tories in a very weak position come the next GE because he's about to play all their joker cards i.e. tax cuts as well as other other crowd pleasers in an attempt to ride this out.

People are going to resign during PMQs aren't they?

And how do you suggest Biden alters that? He's the head of the executive branch, not the legislative. He cannot alter laws.
Notice how my first post said him and the democrats don't have the balls.

I don't know what crusade you are on.

Latest posts