• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

No word on the chancellor? Which is just madness we have no idea who would in charge of economy given present circumstances.

No word on the chancellor? Which is just madness we have no idea who would in charge of economy given present circumstances.

Javid would be my bet. He backed Truss relatively early and probably feels he has unfinished business in that role. It'll probably be either him or Zahawi carrying on in the role.

I get the Tories using JRM "locally" - brexiteers love him and they know he'll have a good sound bite or two that'll go viral and stoke up more division but surely they know that he would be a laughing stock at international level?

Issue I have with current voting intentions is we all know that means nothing come election time.

The newspapers and media with ramp up their vitriol in favour of the Conservative party, and they will use the European Union hammer to hit Labour and the Liberal Democrats.

I see the Conservatives winning probably the next two elections (definitely the next one). This could be a golden era for abysmal UK governments... It's definitely been since 2019

- Biden and Macron having done some serious public but kissing to the Saudis, might help increase oil production and reduce prices.
Hmmm.

Probably the nail that has been sticking out the furthest in the middle east for around 50 years.

Yet no one seems to want to touch them.

My phone call to yer prince would consist of "open the taps or you'll find a JDAM coming through your window. We've had quite enough of your sh!te underminding your biggest partners. If you can't see sense, then I'm sure there are a few others in your country who can".

Issue I have with current voting intentions is we all know that means nothing come election time.

The newspapers and media with ramp up their vitriol in favour of the Conservative party, and they will use the European Union hammer to hit Labour and the Liberal Democrats.

I see the Conservatives winning probably the next two elections (definitely the next one). This could be a golden era for abysmal UK governments... It's definitely been since 2019
I have no faith in the electorate of this country but I can't see the Tories winning the next election. Many of the Tory die-hards can't actually offer reasons to support them beyond asserting it would have been worse with Labour (but unable to explain why), regurgitating tired old sayings that most of the country is fed of of hear (various Brexit slogans) and simply flat out denying reality such as proclaiming Johnson is completely innocent. Such people are beyond reasoning. Those who are open to changing their votes though, I struggle to see any way it can be reasoned that the Tories deserve to stay in power.

So in another resounding Tory success, we will now not have criminal cases progressing through the courts any more... ******* hell what is left for them to **** up? Genuinely, can ANY minister hold up their hands and say that their department has not absolutely ballsed something up in the last decade or so?

As usual, the Tories are blaming everyone else and saying everyone else is being irresponsible for reacting to the fuckup they have created. I also heard on reasonable authority that they had been floating an idea which would have been massively illegal with the prisons and desperately had to be talked out of it.

This is just staggering levels of incompetence...

"tHIs iZ wHaT lABOur BRiTaiN WoUlD lOoK lIEk!" - They say as this is literally happening on their watch.

Can we get a list of industries that are on strike or have been on strike recently?

Trains (obviously)
Barristers
Shipping containers
Journalists

I'm sure there must be more I've forgotten.

So 2 days after the bombing the Russian intelligence services say they have already solved it with an accusation of who it was, their motive, how they carried it out and where they have gone. Ukraine and Estonia in the firing line. Yeah because this seems totally legit... Only 1 out of Ukraine and Russia has a history of carrying out political assassinations. Either they solved it this quickly because they already had good knowledge it was going to happen or they are bullshitting imo. Given how bad Russian intelligence has been in Ukraine, I'm inclined to think the latter.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this being used as justification for Russia to carry out whatever atrocities they have lined up next.

Latest posts