• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Why do I get the feeling that Kwarteng is as useless as Truss. Dumb and dumber.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Tories like Rees Mogg have made a packet on shorting the pound.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

This Is Fine GIF

This incompetence is honestly astounding, even for them

Last edited:

imho he makes a good point. It's not the mini-budget that was dumped onto the world on a public that is causing the bad things, but rather the world fearing labor.
No he doesn't Hannan is notorious for talking absolute ******** and sits firmly on the far right. The right constantly blaming Labour for their fuckups got old a long time ago. Maybe, just maybe, those on the right should take ownership of the **** that happens on their watch?

No he doesn't Hannan is notorious for talking absolute ******** and sits firmly on the far right. The right constantly blaming Labour for their fuckups got old a long time ago. Maybe, just maybe, those on the right should take ownership of the **** that happens on their watch?
dude
okay I realized that I missed half a sentence in my original post

imho he makes a good point. It's not the mini-budget that was dumped onto the world on a public that is causing the bad things, but rather the world fearing labor
So it's still the case, albeit indirectly.

Really?? You are not kidding?
I think you're trolling me :rolleyes:
nah that's how it was back in Vietnam here in the states. Everyone had a draft number and if got pulled you were conscripted. I think my dad was two years outside the draft range but my uncle ended up with a phd because of it. My grandfather, who worked in the pentagon, didn't talk to my uncle for a long time because of it.

Really?? You are not kidding?
I think you're trolling me :rolleyes:
No I'm not honestly. It was all explained to me by a Danish lady I had a cheeky romance with when on an exchange with the Danish army.

It's quite simple really, once you leave state education at 18 all Danish citizens had to do some kind of state job/position for a year. You were given a number and that number was used in a type of lottery to decide what state job you did. Some went into the military, some did community work etc.

It was all fair and above board and Denmark is actually the second most fair society in the world even with a royal family!

So they'd rather be pig headed and crash the economy than be seen to be doing a U turn which would go some way to correcting their mistakes?! Wankers! Now the BoE can make them look like even bigger fools with more interventions.

Edit: Austerity is on the way back. Govt's solution is to keep the tax cuts and tell departments to make cuts to public spending. So much for cutting NHS waiting lists - the wait for a hip replacement is currently 4 years! It's hard to believe how badly they are screwing up in just 20 days!

Last edited:
Genuinely so tired now of the Tories dismissing any criticism of their bullshit as "project fear", how many times has project fear become a reality now?

Latest posts