• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Can Meghan Markle and the Prince now return to the UK? They've gotten their 15 minutes of fame here. We need to go to our Royal Family the Kardashians.

Are you going to go round punching people at random hoping at least 1 will be someone who deserves it? :D
TBH, as long as you're only punching adults, then 100% of them will deserve it. You just won't know why

Can Meghan Markle and the Prince now return to the UK? They've gotten their 15 minutes of fame here. We need to go to our Royal Family the Kardashians.
Your problem now. We keep the palaces, golden carriage and sparkly hats, you get the ginger lad who likes to dress up as a nazi.

Can't turn on the TV, news website or paper atm without tributes to him. Our obsessed mainstream media with the royal family and ramming it down our throats.

Can't turn on the TV, news website or paper atm without tributes to him. Our obsessed mainstream media with the royal family and ramming it down our throats.

North Korea-esque

north korea applause GIF

Yes there's been way too much, but I object more to the quality of it. The little I've seen on the Beeb was awful, the contributions of his former equerry (complete with medals FFS) and Penelope Keith were painfully embarrassing.

Even though he was very old it must still have been odd for his children to pre film tributes. Presumably they've also done likewise for Her Maj.

It's going to be insane when the Queen dies. Will be months and months of relentless media grief and outpouring of emotion like everyone's favourite granny died.

It's going to be insane when the Queen dies. Will be months and months of relentless media grief and outpouring of emotion like everyone's favourite granny died.
Fortunately the queen is immortal and eternal so we don't need to contemplate such a scenario.

Plus side is that maybe England will change their national anthem when she finally pops her clogs. I mean, putting aside it can't be good for any Englishman or woman who's an atheist and a republican but the rest of us have to listen to it you know.

Latest posts