• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Trump supporter: " I have one word for the liberal media. F you."

err that's two words.:rolleyes:

Trump did say that he love's the poorly educated and that they love him. That's the only thing he's been right about in the past four years.

EnWjiDkXcAcafaj

Who'd have thought Danny Dyer would be the voice of reason in 2020

Tories have delayed the minimum wage rise (I refuse to call it the living wage, because it isn't and that's just them trying to draw attention away from the Living wage project) for a year

I guess it makes sense in that a lot of smaller businesses have been hit hard by COVID and paying the extra would be rough, but then there's plenty of big corps who could easily cover it meaning there's 10s/100s of thousands of shop workers/warehouse workers etc. who will miss out on the extra grand

As expected, Trump has pardoned Flynn. An interesting twist to this though is that apparently Flynn can no longer plead the 5th if he accepts and thus he can be compelled to testify before Congress regarding Russian involved in the 2016 election and links to Trump. Trump could have potentially shot himself in the foot with this.

Seams like a bunch of tosspots have decided to use the death of Maradona to brag about a war we won 38 years ago. Rightness or wrongness of the territorial dispute from both sides (the war was started by Argentina) the fact we still cling to it and brag about speaks a lot about the British psyche as a whole and it isn't good...

Yep and that is partly explained by Britain's identity crisis Since losing the British Empire IMO.

Seams like a bunch of tosspots have decided to use the death of Maradona to brag about a war we won 38 years ago. Rightness or wrongness of the territorial dispute from both sides (the war was started by Argentina) the fact we still cling to it and brag about speaks a lot about the British psyche as a whole and it isn't good...
I'd never heard of the word tosspots, so I had to look it up. And I agree with you, it's not good. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cling to islands in which there was only one vote to leave the UK?

Or do you mean cling to the conflict?

Latest posts