• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

From what I've read there's no delays coming into the UK (yet?) but the quantity has dropped hugely - the article I was reading had a video of a boat coming into Holyhead, should have 251 (I think?) trucks on, but it only had 15

From what I've read there's no delays coming into the UK (yet?) but the quantity has dropped hugely - the article I was reading had a video of a boat coming into Holyhead, should have 251 (I think?) trucks on, but it only had 15
Yeah lots of kit that should have gone to Ireland from Holyhead is still stuck in Holyhead waiting to go. Dont forget its also January so its normally quiet but Ncurd is correct in regards DPD not sending anything to the UK.

This will clear but companies just haven't had time to prep for it due to the last minute agreement. Had the deal been done in September all this would have been sorted.

kjuxAJu.jpg

I think that last one, protesting "You're treating me like a ****ing black person" really sums up what all this was about

Sure one of those woman had a hint of Russian in her accent...

Also saying "treat me like a black person" and getting the response "your gonna get sprayed" it quite funny.

Looking at twitter and damn we are truly at on the age of the conspiracy theorists.
Not just from the right but also the left.

Nut jobs sneaking into empty parts of hospitals and filming them and portraying them as showing the Pandemic is a hoax/exaggerated. :rolleyes:
Oh don't, got into a row with someone on Facebook earlier. Apparently I'm a Jimmy Saville apologist because I believe the BBC and not what she believes. When asked where she gets here information from she just kept repeating the Jimmy Saville line. Thick as pig ****

It used to be drivers smuggling cigarettes today marks the new age of smuggling ham sandwiches

(FYI Ham + Salt and vinegar crisps sandwiches is worth any fine imo)

Latest posts