• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Honestly the write up and commitment to unity isn't bad at all but the song is just weird
Yeah it looks like some sort of NPO that has some good objectives and what not. Then they've added this very **** and very nationalistic song on it which has meant the department for education has gotten vocally on board.

It's definitely the song that's blown it up.

Crowder is a right wing YouTube "comedian" who is most famous for his change my mind stuff in which he debated college students.

H3H3 - is a popular YouTuber and podcaster

Sam Seder - is a progressive political commentator has his own YouTube show and does work for MSNBC who also done comedy stuff acting and writing.

Crowder is a right wing YouTube "comedian" who is most famous for his change my mind stuff in which he debated college students.

Sam Seder - is a progressive political commentator has his own YouTube show and does work for MSNBC who also done comedy stuff acting and writing.
Actually, I think I might have heard of this Crowder bloke now that you mention his change my mind stuff but I've not watched him. Sounds like I should probably carry on avoiding him.

Might check out that podcast, though. Thanks bud.

I don't personally watch H3H3 or Crowder but I do listen to Majority report for US politics when things sound like they are going crazy over there.

Donald Trump Conspiracy GIF by Election 2016
Can it be a coincidence that the new patriotic Britain song was brought out in the media the day before the 5 year anniversary of the EU referendum in the UK?

My favorite thing was the pearl clutching by Crowders fans afterwards saying the bait and switch wasn't fair despite the fact Crowder has built his whole persona on debating anyone (read: upset college students) anywhere (read: college campuses). It was hilarious watching him melt down.

My favorite thing was the pearl clutching by Crowders fans afterwards saying the bait and switch wasn't fair despite the fact Crowder has built his whole persona on debating anyone (read: upset college students) anywhere (read: college campuses). It was hilarious watching him melt down.
Everyone comes out of it looking bad tbh - Crowder looks scared, H3H3 compounds the fact he's an idiot and a ****, Seder looks like a clout chaser.

Not at all surprised by Crowder not wanting to debate Seder - he has seemingly avoided him for a while, but at the same time he agreed to debate Ethan because of their previous beef (Ethan said on air "bro, don't think too much, the government is there to do that for you", to which Crowder just called him an idiot) and was expecting and had agreed to do that.

Everyone comes out of it looking bad tbh - Crowder looks scared, H3H3 compounds the fact he's an idiot and a ****, Seder looks like a clout chaser.

Not at all surprised by Crowder not wanting to debate Seder - he has seemingly avoided him for a while, but at the same time he agreed to debate Ethan because of their previous beef (Ethan said on air "bro, don't think too much, the government is there to do that for you", to which Crowder just called him an idiot) and was expecting and had agreed to do that.
I don't think Seder comes out looking bad to be honest. He's invited on to debate Crowder who has ducked him several times in the past when they were scheduled to debate, and makes Crowder look foolish. Whole bait and switch really isn't on him.

Crowder, whos whole shtick is bashing snowflakes etc absolutely got clowned and his team knew it.

Regarding H3H3/ Ethan, he's a YouTuber who is trying to move further mainstream and cover more serious stuff all of the time and this probably helped his cause if anything. That said I used to like his content, but the podcast is pretty obnoxious most of the time. Cannot stand the annoying soundboard they use. Can debate the integrity of having someone on for a debate only to pull the rug out, but it definitely won't hurt his career.

Not just in theory if you truely believe the things you are standing up for then you should be able to debate anyone when ever.

I watched it. Can't say I enjoyed it but it was an experience. Think I'm a bit too old for all this shouting. I'll leave it to you whippersnappers.

Not just in theory if you truely believe the things you are standing up for then you should be able to debate anyone when ever.
It will be interesting to see if he and Seder organise a debate off the back of this - if Seder asks for one and he says no then that says it all really.

Seder doesn't believe the same things as Ethan, and if that's what they were going to debate, doesn't it make the whole thing redundant if Ethan pulls that?

Regardless, doesn't really matter at all tbh it's just mildly amusing

Latest posts