• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Wow Crowder is such a condescending prick. All personal insults, posturing, ego and shouting over everyone whilst demanding nobody talk over him.

In other news, the Russians apparently did and did not fire warning shots at a British ship: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57583363

The whole denial this happened made the think of that scene in good morning vietnam where he reads the censored news of all that things that definitely did not happen that day.

Last edited:

How dot hey think they are not going to get caught?

He won't go though would be rank hypocrisy considering Arcuri which I don't think is beyond Johnson but I don't think it would a line in the sand for him.

He won't go though would be rank hypocrisy considering Arcuri which I don't think is beyond Johnson but I don't think it would a line in the sand for him.

Feels like an almost thick of it esque attempt to make him jump to me

Johnson's antics been rubbing off on him?

*Metaphorically

Big question for me is when did the affair start and when did he hire her, because if he was already having the affair then surely some rules have been broken.

Once again the line "no rules were broken" is being used. The Tories have done a great job exploiting grey areas in parliamentary rules and standards. No mention of the word morality in there and if their actions are morally right. No as long as they technically haven't broken the rules, it's all fine. If these politicians are elected by us and represent us then it really does reflect on British society.

Bend the rules as much as you can without breaking them. Take no responsibility for actions. Ignore anything moral and do what's in your own best interest.

So you don't feel that politicians should be setting an example, not spending tax payers on helping them have an affair and actually do their job?

Tbh you kind of have a point. If this is what makes him resign (I doubt it as the public seem happy to ignore everything the Tories do) then it would be a joke considering how incompetent he's been.

It does, but to work would have to ignore the requirement for shamelessness to be part of this cabinet; not to mention the numerous indiscretions of the man at the top.

Personally, I've never felt that the sex-lives of politicians should be held against them (assuming no corruption/cronyism, and no issues with consent). I see no particular reason to change my mind because I happen to dislike the politician in question. Hancock is an incompetent idiot, whether he's been screwing around or not.

Latest posts