• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Sterling is now only worth $1.09.

The last time I went to the US (quite a while ago) it was ~$1.90.
Pre 2016, that was the last time I went the USA. Brexit cost me a huge amount because we went with a dollar value in mind and kept to it after it tanked.

What a bunch of *****, I hope they get absolutely eviscerated in the elections. The worst part is the huge swathes of the population that have supported them in the destruction of this country. There are few things worse for the survival of a country than ardent nationalists. They have ****** us right over and blame everyone else.

idk why y'all are so worried about the value of the pound? I'm sure JRM is working on deals with every corner of the empire. No reason to worry about international trade now.

Partner qualifies for an Irish passport. Thinking of setting up a tackle shop and fishing holiday business in County Cavan, although I imagine all English anglers will be too skint to fish the festivals...oh well best stay put and hope for the best

Pic from 2019, training for a Victory Day Paradez with period weapons.

Sorry

Just went back from Moscow to Poland a couple of days ago. Apparently,on time. Heard about mobilization around two weeks ago (already,in rumours). Next step apparently is a full mobilization after "referendums" in 27/09-29/09.

Just went back from Moscow to Poland a couple of days ago. Apparently,on time. Heard about mobilization around two weeks ago (already,in rumours). Next step apparently is a full mobilization after "referendums" in 27/09-29/09.
Hear Poland isn't accepting any Russian draft Dodgers, how are flights between the two countries?

Hear Poland isn't accepting any Russian draft Dodgers, how are flights between the two countries?
There are no flights nor direct trains. I had to take a bus to Minsk (capital of Belarus) and then a train to Moscow to go "there" and then a bus to Brest (also Belarus) and a bus to Warsaw to go back. Big queues on borders. Met a lot of Ukrainians on the Polish -Belarus border as well (those who have relatives in Russia for example). Talked to them,scary stories..a lot are those from the Eastern Ukraine, one woman showed me her burned house and car..
In general,it takes around 24 hours to go from Poland to Russia now,and in Belarus most of cards (Russian "Mir" and my Polish Visa/MasterCard) don't work...only revolut worked for me,so I was able to buy train tickets and food/water there, without this card I wouldn't be able even to buy train tickets 🤯
Plus,a lot of other problems

There are no flights nor direct trains. I had to take a bus to Minsk (capital of Belarus) and then a train to Moscow to go "there" and then a bus to Brest (also Belarus) and a bus to Warsaw to go back. Big queues on borders. Met a lot of Ukrainians on the Polish -Belarus border as well (those who have relatives in Russia for example). Talked to them,scary stories..a lot are those from the Eastern Ukraine, one woman showed me her burned house and car..
In general,it takes around 24 hours to go from Poland to Russia now,and in Belarus most of cards (Russian "Mir" and my Polish Visa/MasterCard) don't work...only revolut worked for me,so I was able to buy train tickets and food/water there, without this card I wouldn't be able even to buy train tickets 🤯
Plus,a lot of other problems
What's the mood like in Moscow?

308624816_398146392489385_4881998208570236812_n.jpg

Latest posts