• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris and JRM aside, if there'a a more annoying sight in politics than Preeti Patel's smug smirk then I've yet to see it. She clearly rates herself very highly and isn't even that impressive.

I would pay money to see Andrew Neil destroy all three of them, particularly Mogg after his Grenfell comments.

Trump's self-satisfied smirk?

And his horrible spawn with the same self-satisfied smirk. If anything Trump Jr is the worst combination. Trump has at least still achieved something in his life, Jr has achieved sweet **** all in his entire existence and is supremely arrogant whilst also fawning all over his dad, he literally has nothing to redeem him at all.

Trump has at least still achieved something in his life,
Please elaborate, my understanding is Trump inherited all his wealth and in terms wealth gain on that Paris Hilton is a better business person with their inherited wealth.

Citation Needed from me its just what I heard.

https://twitter.com/GMB/status/1192357536202145792

Pray for Maro.

(I know it's a nothing story ;) )

Please elaborate, my understanding is Trump inherited all his wealth and in terms wealth gain on that Paris Hilton is a better business person with their inherited wealth.

I mean he did win a presidential election. (some how)

Well Trump has more money now than he inherited. Not saying he's particularly business savvy as evidence suggests otherwise but he has been running the Trump empire. Jr has done literally nothing.

I don't know how anyone can trust the Tory party. Watching Sajid Javid talk more about the Labour spending than their own is incredible.

Continually referring people to "costofcorbyn.com" and then Andrew Marr challenges him that his figures on Labour are wrong and provides facts, Javid dances around the subject.

I don't know how anyone can trust the Tory party. Watching Sajid Javid talk more about the Labour spending than their own is incredible.

Continually referring people to "costofcorbyn.com" and then Andrew Marr challenges him that his figures on Labour are wrong and provides facts, Javid dances around the subject.

I honestly can't recall a General Election where the choice voters face (particularly between the two main parties and their leadership) is so awful.

Today is remembrance day and it's an absolute insult to those who served and/or lost their lives if this is the brand of democracy they fought for us to have.

So Nige and his motley crew won't stand against Boris' buffoons where they currently hold a seat.

Which means that the BP are likely to only take seats from Labour.

But, balance that against an expected Tory wipeout in Scotland (9 seats?) - can Labour win enough seats from Tories to achieve a hung parliament?

Unlikely. Yez are f88ked.

https://www.thejournal.ie/brexit-northern-ireland-survey-4886552-Nov2019/

That's so funny. Confirmation that the DUP and friends are fighting to be part of a country that doesn't care about them one bit.

I'd imagine a large part of that is due to the DUP saying they want to be British and then in the next breath trying to fleece the rest of the country to support a government that will have no effect on them outside of Brexit. Attempting to then do it a second time with a new PM, it is not a good look and is the only look many Brits will have got of the northern irish.

I'd imagine a large part of that is due to the DUP saying they want to be British and then in the next breath trying to fleece the rest of the country to support a government that will have no effect on them outside of Brexit. Attempting to then do it a second time with a new PM, it is not a good look and is the only look many Brits will have got of the northern irish.

The hilarity about the DUP is that they do not care about Northern Ireland but only about their 'Britishness'.

My MP, Sammy Wilson, in his video declared that this election was about 'The Union'. Nothing to mention about Northern Ireland as a single entity or the differing cultures, nothing to do with the NHS and the economy, all to do about the fleg he falls asleep with.

It's funny that it's only the Unionist / Loyalists in Northern Ireland who refer to themselves as British with such intensity. Anytime I've spoken to people from other parts of the UK they consider themselves Scottish, Welsh and English first and foremost.

It's also such an insignificant part of the Union that your average English person just wouldn't have it on their radar. The negatives are a lot louder than the positives and have been throughout history and it was exacerbated by partition. But yeah, realising what the DUP are is going to push more informed people the other way too.

So Nige and his motley crew won't stand against Boris' buffoons where they currently hold a seat.

Which means that the BP are likely to only take seats from Labour.

But, balance that against an expected Tory wipeout in Scotland (9 seats?) - can Labour win enough seats from Tories to achieve a hung parliament?

Unlikely. Yez are f88ked.

Any hope of the leave vote being split is almost gone. Looking more and more like a conservative majority now. Britain has become so nationalistic that it's truly disgusting.

74419832_972692886437579_3369854846797611008_n.jpg

Politics in the UK is well and truly broken. For the Tories to make such a hash of things these past few years and STILL be on course for a majority says it all for me. Corbyn being in charge of Labour is the stuff dreams are made of for the Tories and the sad truth is that much of the British electorate are deluded nationalistic f'ing idiots.

The Electoral commission are a waste of space. The Tories are getting away with more misinformation spreading and fake news based on Labour's 2017 manifesto. Their 2019 manifesto hasn't even been published yet.

Last edited:
It's also such an insignificant part of the Union that your average English person just wouldn't have it on their radar. The negatives are a lot louder than the positives and have been throughout history and it was exacerbated by partition. But yeah, realising what the DUP are is going to push more informed people the other way too.

Personally I was reasonably informed about the DUP back in the days when Nigel Dodds was the guy in Parliament who occasionally stood up and waffled away about something nobody cared about in a funny accent. To your average English person though their sole experience of the DUP has been of being ultra religious and loudly proclaiming to be British whilst basically seeing how much they can screw the government out of. That and their leader now looks like a bulldog licking **** off a nettle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts