• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A question for game owners

F

Flamingo

Can u trade in world league or do u have to do that point thing like rugby 04? and i think i read somewhere that you cant change player posistions during a match is this true????

H

Humphreys

yea thats true too it sucks not to be able to change positions during the game

O

OoOGazOoO

No, you cant change positions mate.

In the season mode you get an option to have between 1-5 trades in that specific season, you win trade points, each player has a certain trade point and if you havent enough you obviously cant buy.

H

Humphreys

Blues,Stormers,Hurricanes in my opinion
what you pick your team by jersey???i do sometimes LOL

F

Flamingo

well i might in world league cause u start off with the same players anyway!! dont u?

B

Boltman

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 08:50 AM
well i might in world league cause u start off with the same players anyway!! dont u?
Yes, players are all the same, go by teams you cheer/root for, or teams with nice kits!

I went with Newcastle, and my second one is with the Blues.

H

Humphreys

Im with my Hurricanes!and why is my logo the blues!?!?!?!?!GrRrR i hate older brothers!!!and if i went by my other team i root for i would have gone with Newcastle or Hurricanes as i do now

F

Flamingo

personally i will start of as the cardiff blues as they are my fav club side then move on to a super 12 side cos i like the atmosphere and the feel for running rugby and to score some classic tries!! probably with the hurricanes!

F

Flamingo

Another question has anyone gone or played against wales? and if u have wat chant/song do they sing is it bread of heaven?

B

Boltman

Originally posted by Humphreys@Mar 14 2005, 09:01 AM
YEA!!!GO HURRICANES!!GOOD CHOICE MATE
Booooo!!!

Pick the Blues mate!!! (kidding with ya' Humphreys!)
<

B

Boltman

Originally posted by Flamingo@Mar 14 2005, 09:14 AM
Another question has anyone gone or played against wales? and if u have wat chant/song do they sing is it bread of heaven?
I play as or against Wales a bit, lemme fire up the game and give her a listen.

B

Bullitt

I'd hope Swing Low, Fields of Athenry and whatever Wales' song is are all in there. I havn't played an international yet though...
<

All I know is 'When the Saints go marching in' isn't though...
<

F

Flamingo

So does anyone know if you play as or against wales they sing bread of heaven or hyms and arias anyone know?

Latest posts