• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Question for People from New Zealand

U

USA_Rugby

How commonly do people eat kiwifruit there?

I was just wondering cause most of the kiwis I buy come from NZ.

haha good question. when in season, couple of times a week. good in a fruit salad or a classic kiwi pav.

I hardly ever eat kiwi fruit come to think of it. Maybe 1 every 2 months on average.

Im not from new zealand but I love Kiwis and eat them daily....thought id drop in and give me two cents

Im eating a Kiwi fruit right now, i wonder if the French ate any before the world cup quarter final ;)

does anyone else cringe every time someone says they are eating a kiwi? or is it just me?

kiwis are nice flightless birds and dont deserve to be eaten.

I like the green kiwi fruits, i eat them in stages though. Sometimes they are nice sometimes they are too tangy. I hate the golden kiwi fruits, they just taste like crap :)

I hate the golden kiwi fruits, they just taste like crap :) [/b]

yeah there a waste of time. just a novolty realy. slightly sweeter, but dont have as much tang as the normal ones.

I drink kiwi flavoured Brutal Fruit on occasion if that counts. Anyway they also grow kiwi fruit right here in SA. I basically never see any from NZ anymore, only posh grocery stores have them, they somehow think they're better :rolleyes:

yeah if you ever see that kiwifruit nectar in the shops, i would have to say its the most thurst quenching refreshing drink ive had.

Kiwifruit = Chinese Gooseberries...renamed to kiwifruit for marketing purposes, wrong question to ask :)

yeah if you ever see that kiwifruit nectar in the shops, i would have to say its the most thurst quenching refreshing drink ive had.
[/b]
I was talking about the alcoholic beverage but nonetheless still makes you refreshingly drunk.

Incredible Schalk what you practicing for by eating something that hairy? :bana:

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I was talking about the alcoholic beverage but nonetheless still makes you refreshingly drunk.

Incredible Schalk what you practicing for by eating something that hairy? :bana: [/b][/quote]
HEHEHEAHAHAHA

Where he's from, the females haven't yet came across a primitive razor or even the more futuristic waxing kits. :carrot:

Kiwifruit = Chinese Gooseberries...renamed to kiwifruit for marketing purposes, wrong question to ask :) [/b]

Actually, they renamed it because they didn't like the Communist twang it had to it. Chinese gooseberry. Haha

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Incredible Schalk what you practicing for by eating something that hairy? :bana:
[/b][/quote]

I presume thats a rhetorical question :unsure:

Yep, I eat kiwifruit with the skin on. It's the best way to eat them! Just give 'em a light scrub and they're ready to go.

I agree about the golden kiwifruit. They taste like crap. Does anyone actually like them? They just taste like really watered down kiwifruit. Gross.

does anyone else cringe every time someone says they are eating a kiwi? or is it just me?

kiwis are nice flightless birds and dont deserve to be eaten. [/b]

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdUUx5FdySs&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdUUx5FdySs&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Does anyone else eat them with the skin on? :blush: [/b]

yeah i do too, but its more of a "i eat the skin on because im to f***in lazy to get a spoon and eat it like a normal person.

Latest posts