C

Candyman

Originally posted by woosaah@May 25 2006, 01:10 PM
yep thats the one...

and.... Washington?

and welcome to the forum a rimmer :)

sorry arnold :)
You are correct

Chicago Bulls defeated the Washington Bullets on 10/26/84 which would be Jordans first Regular season game.

W

woosaah

lol what a fluke :)

right my question...

ill have to think of one :)

EDIT

ok this is kinda hard but ill say it anyway

in cricket what did mankaded refer 2? not the player the "act" in the field :)

hope its not to easy now really damn i need to think of some questions just in case :)

D

dobrien7

I know this one and I didn't look it up (side effect of a being a cricket nut) but because of my balls up earlier I'll sit it out and wait for next question...

PS - The 'act' was named after Indian player Vinoo Mankad who was the first to do this, hence the name. Probably happens a lot more in indoor cricket too if that helps :)

C

C A Iversen

Originally posted by dobrien7@May 25 2006, 03:15 PM
I know this one and I didn't look it up (side effect of a being a cricket nut) but because of my balls up earlier I'll sit it out and wait for next question...

PS - The 'act' was named after Indian player Vinoo Mankad who was the first to do this, hence the name. Probably happens a lot more in indoor cricket too if that helps :)
He wasn't the idiot who ran out someone after they left there crease was he? Either that or he was the first player to streak.

W

woosaah

yeah thats right, thanks dobrien, could have given a harder clue, or better yet not given one at all :p

next time i am going ot make my question as hard as my stb :p

Latest posts