About: "Super 15 Rugby"

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
The section should be called just: "Super Rugby". Because the organization adds teams often. In 2016 will be Super 18 and in 2020 will be Super 20, over and over...

It'll be updated to reflect that - as it stands the competition is called Super 15 Rugby, so the forum follows suit.

The logo says: "Super Rugby"...

140915091300420239.png

Seriously, why does it matter?
The forum is ***led after the full ***le, not shortened version.
That's why we have an Aviva Premiership forum and not just "Premiership" etc

The competition is actually called Super Rugby. That Super XV site is completely unofficial.

Not that it really matters. If we were being strictly correct we'd drop the number, however.

The competition is actually called Super Rugby. That Super XV site is completely unofficial.

Not that it really matters. If we were being strictly correct we'd drop the number, however.

Original_Oh_You_5_Tell_FBI_Recognize_Westboro_As_A_Hate_Group-s484x380-373934.jpg

Who cares if it is called Super 15, Super Rugby or whatever??

I call it Super 15, just like I called it Super 14 and Super 12.

It really is a redundant thread.

I also think it should be higher up the list, given how popular it is.

:D

Seriously, why does it matter?
The forum is ***led after the full ***le, not shortened version.
That's why we have an Aviva Premiership forum and not just "Premiership" etc

It's just an opinion, the official name should be used. Also the name "Super Rugby", is more inclusive, and refer to the competition. While "Super 15" refers specifically at 5 Aussies franchises, 5 South African franchises and 5 Kiwis franchises, which excludes the Pampas XV will compete in 2 years....

I also think it should be higher up the list, given how popular it is.

Yeah, I also support this

:D

Latest posts