• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Acclaim Entertainment Inc nears bankruptcy

If it's to be called Rugby 2005 it will be released this year, that I promise.

Rugby 2004 was called Rugby 2003 (when it was due to be released in 2003) until further details were released. It will be the same for this, Rugby 2005 will be the working ***le.

Originally posted by ACER@Aug 14 2004, 11:58 AM
And how do you know?
Is that official?
Locksley knows his stuff, good to see you back
<

Originally posted by ACER@Aug 14 2004, 11:58 AM
And how do you know?
Is that official?
This man is far more reliable than any gaming site - the hardcore TRF members will tell you that for free!

Put your money away!

Whats the bet he already has a full version of the game + a early beta for Rugby 2006...

If he is THE legendary Locksley, then he is very very reliable (though not totally infallible).

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Aug 14 2004, 11:03 PM
If he is THE legendary Locksley, then he is very very reliable (though not totally infallible).
He is, he is!
<

It would be the real Locksley. And it probably is scheduled for March 2005 at the moment. But that is not taking into account the traditional 3-5 month delay.

Originally posted by locksley@Aug 14 2004, 10:39 AM
Rugby 2005 will be released at the end of March 2005
I've moved this quote over to the Rugby 2005 thread.

Originally posted by ACER+Aug 14 2004, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACER @ Aug 14 2004, 11:55 PM)</div>
Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Aug 14 2004, 11:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ACER
@Aug 14 2004, 10:58 PM

Yeah your so hardcore St Helens
I've been coming here for along time, maybe even longer than you.
I just dont feel the need to comment on every topic like you. I prefer only to comment when i have an intrest in the topic or have something useful to say unlike yourself.

I've been on this forum since the very start sunshine. I've said "TRF Hardcore" for a long time, taking the **** out of a multitude of things. You're talking ********, I always move the topic along with constructive or funny comments. And if you don't like my posts, well you don't have to read them, do you.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all, mouth.
St Helens, it is you who is "talking ********"
Rarley are your posts constructive and it is even rarer that they are funny (I'm yet to read one). Alot of your posts just bag rugby, as far as i'm concerned you can **** off to a league forum. Am i supposed to respect you because youve been sitting infront of a computer screen longer than me? Loser. [/b]
Hey chill out ACER.....................

The board is generally quiet at the best of times, at least St Helens is making an effort to get conversation flowing, and for that I thank him............

Bagging another board member for posting is hardly constructive either..............

yeah calm down boys! There's no point in getting all fired up over that sort of trivial ****... But really St Helens, you should have said TRF "old school" members... it's more obviously sarcastic
<
<

Yes, I did.

And now I'm deleting the posts regarding this because it's pointless, unfounded and not neccessary. If you or anybody else has any issues, feel free to PM me but this is heading for the interweb bin...

Originally posted by captainamerica+Aug 17 2004, 07:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Aug 17 2004, 07:23 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Aug 14 2004, 10:39 AM
I've moved this quote over to the Rugby 2005 thread. [/b]
Woah, woah, woah, woah!

Fudge!

Since when did YOU have the AUTHORITAH to move things?
<

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Aug 18 2004, 12:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Aug 18 2004, 12:00 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Aug 17 2004, 07:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley

Woah, woah, woah, woah!

Fudge!

<
[/b]
Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Aug 18 2004, 12:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Aug 18 2004, 12:26 PM)</div>
Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Aug 18 2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Aug 17 2004, 07:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley

Woah, woah, woah, woah!

Fudge!

<
Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges. [/b]
I've had it up to HERE with all ya freakin RULES!!! WHEN DO WE GET THE GUNS!!?!?!?

Latest posts