• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Actual player ratings

wstgeorge

Academy Player
Hey all,

I know there is another thread about ratings, however that is all speculation not the actual ratings. Does anyone else think that in general, players have been over rated in the game.

Also are people seeing a disconnect between overall rating and skill stats, can't remember which player however saw one that was rated 92 however all stats were mid to low 80's. Had this same problem in '08. Nonu was awesome, one of the most damaging no stars, however only rated 69 or something.

Finally has anyone come across any players with low overall ratings, however high skill stats.

Cheers

Hey all,

I know there is another thread about ratings, however that is all speculation not the actual ratings. Does anyone else think that in general, players have been over rated in the game.

Also are people seeing a disconnect between overall rating and skill stats, can't remember which player however saw one that was rated 92 however all stats were mid to low 80's. Had this same problem in '08. Nonu was awesome, one of the most damaging no stars, however only rated 69 or something.

Finally has anyone come across any players with low overall ratings, however high skill stats.

Cheers

Hi!

I don't have RWC 2011 video game cause i have PC..

In EA Rugby 08 Ma Nonu has 78 overall rating, but yes, he is awesome breaking defenses. Why? 95 at strenght. Very simple. In the same position is Catt of England, rated 90. But, using them is quite better Nonu, despite the overall rating.

Latest posts