Addiction Support

monkeypigeon

Bench Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Connacht
Hello TRF.

My name is Ronan and I am addicted to Football Manager. It's been nearly 8 hours since I last played football manager but I already feel the strain. My mind constantly looses focus, drifting to to that more pleasant world where anything is possible.

I remember my first experience of Football Manager. I was young, too young most would say, but despite my age I grew a quick understanding of its ins and outs and now can rarely escape its pull for more than a few days at a time.

Content with the milder 2007 brand untill recently, I've now moved onto the stronger 2011 stuff and fear that I shall not be able to break the bond.

It has already cost me this last 4 days, but what worries me is how much I enjoyed those days, but I know my attitude is not progressive. And I have exams in a month.

But today I took a hard but necessary step, leaving my laptop at home, in the knowledge that anything else would only be conferring my own doom upon myself.

God Will, I shall be ok.

Yours,
Ronan (Architect of his own Destruction).

That's why I got the FM Mobile game for my IPod. Pretty good considering the price, in fact especially considering the price.

However, FIFA Manager is better for me, cause you get to design your stadium and watch over the youth players

There is no such thing as too much Football Manager, the problem arises with a lack of time itself. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! (or at least don't believe them)

Latest posts