• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adding B&I Lions, NZ Maori & South Africa A to original Rugby 08 for PC

DieGli619

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Bulls
Here are the files needed to unlock the B&I Lions Tour as well as the NZ Maori and South Africa A teams within Rugby 08. I've only tested this with the original Rugby 08 game and roster so not sure if it will work with later patches. Simply add the files under the "Files for Main Folder" to your main folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08) and add the roster file to your My Documents folder (usually C:\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08). If you don't use the roster in the zip file, your game will crash when you try to change the squad for NZ Maori or South Africa A.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8np6fbvdr7eofa4/B%26I_Lions%2C_NZ_Maori_%26_South_Africa_A.zip/file

Here are the files needed to unlock the B&I Lions Tour as well as the NZ Maori and South Africa A teams within Rugby 08. I've only tested this with the original Rugby 08 game and roster so not sure if it will work with later patches. Simply add the files under the "Files for Main Folder" to your main folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08) and add the roster file to your My Documents folder (usually C:\Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Rugby 08). If you don't use the roster in the zip file, your game will crash when you try to change the squad for NZ Maori or South Africa A.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8np6fbvdr7eofa4/B%26I_Lions%2C_NZ_Maori_%26_South_Africa_A.zip/file
Awesome - thanks for this! Played the first game of the SA tour and all working

Couple of questions:
  • Do you which files are specifically related to just getting the Lions tour mode working? (i.e. if I want to keep my roster and other files the same)
  • Do you know how to change the tour schedule? (so the warms ups are against 4 SA super rugby/URC teams)

works is compatible with EA Sports Rugby 21 rugby mod

volume_up

content_copy

star_border

Is there still no way of playing against The Lions? If not, is there a way we can take away points given when a team wins?

For example, using the trinations for a lions tour
-6 games are played
-3 provincial games (find a way to remove points system here)
-3 test (win gets 4,BP 1)

This way you can play with the Lions in the provincial games and boost their morale and form for when you finally take them on as the Boks

Latest posts