• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adelaide Sevens

U

USA_Rugby

Coming up this weekend! How do you guys think it will go?

My Predictions

Cup-New Zealand
Plate-Fiji
Bowl-Australia
Shield-Canada

We'll be lucky if we even make the Plate finals.

You can effectively rule Fiji out from here. (but then again, like all true supporters...I hope my words come back to bite me in the ass!!! ;) )

Ah sack the coach, get new players they are a disgrace, blah blah blah...

LOL! good game, well done South Africa. Great run by the boys in black 47 in a row, o for awesome.

NZ's reign is finally over! what is it? about 46 consecutive wins? ended in the final. South Africa finally beating NZ with their strong defense and absolute pace. NZ had top crack sometime but still they're a great team. Well done South Africa. It was a great final

Oh, if Vito stays fit and healthy he will become a legend in the 15 man game, man he's powerfull.

SA have really progressed from last year when they would regularly get beaten by Samoa and Fiji.. and also samoa and Fiji contested lots of finals together which is what SA and NZ are doing now.

I was at the Twickenham last may when NZ started this run. They just turned it on there and ended up snatching the ***le.

france in seven it's very complicated i don't know why because we have a lot of good player ! :rahh:

Latest posts