• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adidas Predators

• Thread starter Canadian_Rugby_Guy
  • Start date
David Marty looks like he's got a pair with two studs at the back and four at the front?

See an enlarged photo by clicking on it here

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Mar 13 2006, 11:55 PM
multistud?
Multistud are those rubber plastic like studs thats part of the boot, it can't be replaced after it's worn out. The nice thing about multistuds is that you don't get stud pressure.

Yes and you get blisters under your feet. I know Mizuno boots are notorius for stud pressure.

Well that sucks I have a pair of them right now. BUt I put in a pair of insoles. Any boots with changeable studs which don't create such problems?

So have you or anyone else reading this heard anything bad about preds? Because if their version with changeable studs is good, then I'm still more or less inclined towards them.

I use Adidas Predators or Blades if you like, they are excellent. You just have to wear them in first.

The only worry about metal blades is that they can do serious injury if you're not careful or are reckless. That's why I suggested those round studs that you can clip into the same slot.

yea metal cleats hurt like f*** but my preds have pretty sharp rounded studs on them, i love to rake with them from the SH position

Latest posts