Adidas Test Rugby Jersey

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
I bought my first Adidas Test Rugby Jersey (Worn by players) and I'm a little disappointed, to be honest.

130906055910678015.jpg

130906055914869147.jpg

130906055916360609.jpg

130906055908293016.jpg

I expected it to be more tight, the sleeves aren't as tight as I thought and it's a little long, I expected it to be like a Canterbury Test Jersey, very very tight.

The quality of the fabric equals more economical version (PRO) then the only difference is the cut. However when you buy a Canterbury Test Jersey, shirt fabric is better and is much more fitting.

Maybe I should have bought a Medium Size (I bought Large Size) but I'm not sure, because in the middle of the shirt, it's pretty tight, maybe if I bought a size M, adjustment in the arms and length will be perfect but maybe my waist not enter, which is the narrowest part of the shirt.

I expected a perfect fit as Julian Savea:

130906061845287440.jpg

But however I look like Richie McCaw slightly loose fit:

130906061846842048.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
lol if you're reading the words through the English language scope there on the collar, it would say "RESPECT, INNOVATION".......and "ENGAGEMENT" ?! : p

well congrats and...sorry you don't like it - both at the same time, bang.

I prefer ISC and CCC to Adidas.
By the way, I think that the player number should be not only on the back of the shirt but also on the front, like Association Football.

I also prefer CCC above Adidas. If you're looking for a tight jersey Puma is the brand to go to. When it comes to Adidas you should aim at grabbing 1 size smaller. I have an XL but in Adidas an L. Fitting the jerseys before never harms.

I prefer ISC and CCC to Adidas.
By the way, I think that the player number should be not only on the back of the shirt but also on the front, like Association Football.

I prefer CCC too but the Adidas Test Jersey is supposed to be similar to that of CCC Test Jersey, is what I thought.

I also prefer CCC above Adidas. If you're looking for a tight jersey Puma is the brand to go to. When it comes to Adidas you should aim at grabbing 1 size smaller. I have an XL but in Adidas an L. Fitting the jerseys before never harms.

Do you have a Adidas Test Jersey? Because it's different to a Adidas Pro Jersey, the cut is different, Adidas Test Jersey is a little tighter than Adidas Pro Jersey, but not tight enough to give the perfect fit like CCC Test Jersey.

I have a Pumas Test Jersey (Ireland) but I want a Adidas Test Jersey, I like France.

Do you have a Adidas Test Jersey? Because it's different to a Adidas Pro Jersey, the cut is different, Adidas Test Jersey is a little tighter than Adidas Pro Jersey, but not tight enough to give the perfect fit like CCC Test Jersey.

I have a Pumas Test Jersey (Ireland) but I want a Adidas Test Jersey, I like France.

No, I do not have any Test Jersey.
I have Rugby jerseys, but most of them are replica jerseys. I have players' jerseys of amateur clubs.

Someone in this forum has a Adidas Test Jersey?? Is to know if there is much difference between the sizes. Maybe if I change my Adidas Test Jersey to size Medium, find my size

Cheers

Hi,

Just joined the forum myself but I've had quite a lot of experience in buying/selling Adidas Test shirts from eBay and other websites in the hope that one day I'd find one that I was happy with. The difference I've found with the one you've bought here is the size label of the shirt. All of the Adidas test jerseys I've ever owned have had some kind of obscure size 'code'. On my Munster and British and Irish Lions ones I've had numbers such as 6, 7 and 8 whilst on a Munster training jersey I had a size label saying 56. All of these shirts fitted well in the body but the sleeves were massive for some reason. The only two I own now are a 2005 B&I Lions in a size 8 and a 2009 B&I Lions training jersey in a 7 and the body and sleeve fit are much better. I would say the fit of both is like the Savea jersey and they both equate to a medium I say. Did you buy it from the Adidas online store? I would recommend a medium in that shirt if you want the Savea fit.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi,

Just joined the forum myself but I've had quite a lot of experience in buying/selling Adidas Test shirts from eBay and other websites in the hope that one day I'd find one that I was happy with. The difference I've found with the one you've bought here is the size label of the shirt. All of the Adidas test jerseys I've ever owned have had some kind of obscure size 'code'. On my Munster and British and Irish Lions ones I've had numbers such as 6, 7 and 8 whilst on a Munster training jersey I had a size label saying 56. All of these shirts fitted well in the body but the sleeves were massive for some reason. The only two I own now are a 2005 B&I Lions in a size 8 and a 2009 B&I Lions training jersey in a 7 and the body and sleeve fit are much better. I would say the fit of both is like the Savea jersey and they both equate to a medium I say. Did you buy it from the Adidas online store? I would recommend a medium in that shirt if you want the Savea fit.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

I bought from the official online store of FFR. The size L fits me in the body, but is a bit long and the sleeves aren't set as Savea's Jersey.

Do you say that if I buy the shirt in size M,I will get into it? Because my fear is that the shirt in size M could be too small and I couldn't get into it. I want a perfect fit.

Cheers

Latest posts