• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Adidas Torpedo X-Ebition 13 vs Gilbert WRS AX-V

Out of those two I'd go for the adidas solely because it's reduced by $20 so will be the equivalent of a model or two higher than that Gilbert.

They are both decent balls.

I like the adidas ball better, they seem to stay true on a pass better than Gilbert's, but most people play with Gilbert's so make sense.

Had some samurai balls a couple of years ago... The were excellent as well.

Adidas balls are nice to pass - so unless you want to do a load of kicking I'd go with that... and for the reasons Olyy stated.

Not much difference, I have an Adidas ball and a Gilbert ball, to start playing is the same. Maybe you should take advantage of the discount Adidas and remember, options are sizes 4 and 5, you should buy the size 5, which is the professional size.

Thanks to all!
Has anyone have had any experience with the website though? I don't know if I can trust it yet... Plus it takes fairly a lot of time to ship to Canada and there's customs and all, so can anyone recommend a good canadian website?

Thanks

Thanks to all!
Has anyone have had any experience with the website though? I don't know if I can trust it yet... Plus it takes fairly a lot of time to ship to Canada and there's customs and all, so can anyone recommend a good canadian website?

Thanks

I bought several times from World Rugby Shop and have never had problems. I'm from South America then you you're the closest USA's neighbor I don't think you have any problem, packages to South America take between 20 and 30 days to reach destination (The cheapest shipping option). I made about 10 purchases and only once had a problem, but it was not their fault, the packet was lost by the Mail but they refunded me the money. So you can buy without fear, trust me.

Latest posts