• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Air New Zealand Cup Mod

That's awesome B-rad should be good when you finish the logos and stuff.

I only just realised that when you go into the tournament that only one team can have the kits because the other gets changed automatically to away kit :%#%#: . So I will probably take a bit of time in a few days to overwrite the away kits for all the teams too so we won't have that problem. Other than this everythings going great keep up the good work everyone.

oh yeah that makes sense. I'm back for a night and from tomorrow (Sunday 28th) i will be gone till thursday.

Sorry.......

Hey tommowins howzit? I've been working on replacing the away kits for the ANZ cup mod because I thought there was a problem when trying to play the tournament when I played it a few days ago the computer kept automatically changing the opposite teams jerseys to home or away. So obviously only the home team could play in the ANZ cup kit while the other team had to make do with the original kit.

Played it last night and it didn't do it so do I really need to overwrite the away kits for the ANZ cup teams?

Hey guys, just finishing off the logos and stuff to use in game. Heres a link to what I have done so far.

http://files.filefront.com/Air+New+Zealand...;/fileinfo.html

These replace the European logos in game.
I am still working on changing all the logos during the menu screen and I am currently tidying up the last few spaces on the roster.
I have four days off now, so will work towards doing as much as I can.

Ok just did a small review.
Things left to do/problems:

Northland and Counties have wrong jerseys, needs swapping

Minikits (I'll find a tutorial and do them)

Menu logos which B-rad is doing now

.Eng file is interfereing with RWC names

I dunno what this is but in a northland vs. North Harbour match this came up. Will retry to see if its a one off:
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=r...10365573je3.jpg

Yeah, that blob thing is Daniel Bowden. Delete him from the Northland team - create him again (replacing another player) and put him back in the team.

Yeah I got that blob thing too I think it's Daniel Bowden and Kristian Ormsby's the other one so need to recreate them or just sub them off for some other players that's all I did.

I think I already did the Northland and Counties mod it might be on the page before this one because I remember you asking me if I could change them around. Anyways I'll try take a look I'm just having alot of issues with my cpu stupid AVG 8.0 killed off all my windows system files. :%#%#:

But yep cool one guys if there's anything else that might need doing just hit us up and I'll try get back to you's quick as I can.

I have AVG.... I'm a tad bit worried!

Ormsby plays for Counties. I can't be him because that pic is of Northland.

Just don't do a full scan with AVG 8.0 or it might pick up virus's in your registry and instead of fixing them it just deletes them.

Try using the squad mangement on Rugby 08 to find out who the other player is because if you look at their weight it will have a rediculous number like 186132kgs or something like that. So all you do is either replace them or move them out of the starting 22.

I have completed the menu logos and have made a few changes to the team selection screen.
I have also had a go at editing the premier rugby tournament format to the 2007 Air New Zealand Cup format. In the team select screen (Air NZ Cup Mode), it is only possible to select 12 teams, however - Counties and Manawatu do appear in the tournament.
The problem lies in not being able to edit the rfe files. (Tournament menus)

There is still quite a bit to do, but for now, here is the link to what has been done so far.

P.S; the game may crash on Air NZ Cup mode

http://files.filefront.com/Air+NZ+Cup+WIPz...;/fileinfo.html

Can't wait for everything to be completed on this mod. It will be awesome!!

[Edit] Just in regards to the rsg files - I deleted them, because the game crashed after round 1.

so do we have to delete anything for your rsg thing above?

Also I couldn't open the zip file.

Sweet as sounds good everything seems to be coming together good. I think I might still overwrite the away kits because I'm having problems when playing a tournament. If the user team is playing away and you change their kit to home the flippin cpu changes the home side to away. Is anybody else getting this problem or am I the only one?.

Anyway keep up the good work everyone can't wait for this mod to be complete makes playing Rugby 08 so much better than what EA came up with.

Latest posts