• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Air NZ Cup Transfers 2009

T

teamplayer

So, another AIR NZ Cup season is coming up.. anyone have the goss on the latest player movements??

Some 2009 transfers that I have come across

James Kamana (Waikato to Tasman)
Matty James (Manawatu to Tasman)
Daniel Bowden (Otago to Auckland)
Lachie Munro (Auckland to Northland)
Hayden Triggs (Manawatu to Otago)
Andrew Horrell (Canterbury to Hawke's Bay) - another promising first five and NZ age group representative.
Tu Umaga-Marshall (Wellington to Canterbury)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 8 2009, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
how about daniel bowden. i hear he's very good[/b]

Hes a great talent for the future, but is pretty average at the moment to be honest. About on par wit Kirkpatrick in Wellington

Yeah, great news about Kees. I don't know how much he has left in him, and I think it is just him easing into retirment, however wouldn't it be great if he had a come back.

Wellington didn't seem to get much outta the transfers :( we just lost Tu Umaga-Marshall, who has been looking good for Wellington and NZ 7's.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 16 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wellington didn't seem to get much outta the transfers :( we just lost Tu Umaga-Marshall, who has been looking good for Wellington and NZ 7's.[/b]

Well I guess they've got David Smith now that he's with the Hurricanes, even if he can be a little inconsistent.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sneaki @ Jul 16 2009, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Jul 16 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wellington didn't seem to get much outta the transfers :( we just lost Tu Umaga-Marshall, who has been looking good for Wellington and NZ 7's.[/b]

Well I guess they've got David Smith now that he's with the Hurricanes, even if he can be a little inconsistent.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, and Smith easily makes up for losing Umaga-Marshall.

Latest posts