• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ak47 – is 1 step away from ONLINE LIVE X360

yes you can buy them go to dick smith or some computer place.

as for how much, depends on where you get them from. cheaper everywhere, dick smith is expensive:)

can you web browse with xbox 360? as you can tell i dont have one :)

Justr go to any electrical retailer, I got a 10m easily.

Although wireless is fine and has no slowdown whatsoever, so I can't see the problem there.

got 15m for AUD$20.00

dont want wireless as its too pricey - wireless routers etc

tonight could be the greatest thing ever

i am still sceptical if i can connect tonight - its too good to be true, to be honost.

See how i go.

My order for broadband says its still in verification process

but they sent me the modem already - thus i dunno what to expect just yet.

finger crossed

Gamertag me peeps

I have confirmation!!

I will be on - tonight

Connection is impending

Domination will begin!!!!!!

I don't have a 360 or PS3 yet but I can safely say say goodbye to life as you once knew it, and you do seem excited and ready for this life changing experience.:p

dobrien7 or mahanonmarod are our gamertags - we've got Gears of War, Ricky Ponting Cricket, Virtua Tennis 3, Table Tennis, Forza 2, Tiger 07...

got 15m for AUD$20.00

dont want wireless as its too pricey - wireless routers etc[/b]

I managed to get my Netgear wireless router (this one) with my ISP for £20 (including the activation fee), which is f*** all. The only reason I don't use the wirteless feature is because it's in the same room as both my PC and my Xbox.

<div class='quotemain'> got 15m for AUD$20.00

dont want wireless as its too pricey - wireless routers etc[/b]

I managed to get my Netgear wireless router (this one) with my ISP for £20 (including the activation fee), which is f*** all. The only reason I don't use the wirteless feature is because it's in the same room as both my PC and my Xbox.
[/b][/quote] That's the exact same one as i have got. I have had this router for over a year & I have had no problems with it.

farkin telstra screwed me

2nd try tonight - they stuffed up my password

i was fuming

i am on

had a crack last night - all night - 2 hrs sleep

its too good

smashed some plebs in forza2
then got owned by some chump in USA in poker......he was raising $1000.00 and had 400k in the kitty..........he was set to play all day, it was 3am here, i had to go to bed, so played agressive

getting head set tonight.........full kit caboodle - wont get the camera just yet - thats TMI.

gamertag - Kulch

see u all in the pipelines - prepare for defeat!!!!

Gamertag - Saint N Sinner

Gears Of War
Rainbow Six Vegas
Dead Rising
Guitar Hero 2
PGR3

Latest posts