Alan Jones wants to coach the Wallabies

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by sanzar, Oct 30, 2007.

1. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Surprised no one's raised this:

Someone needs to shut him up... take that microphone from him and beat him with it until he can't open his fat mouth again.

Do we all agree?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Ripper

Ripper Guest

Nooooooooooo, Take Robbie Deans so he doesn't get near the All Blacks, or at least take Nucifora for the Blues sake.

Although Alan Jones setting the Wallabies back a decade would be an interesting prospect.

4. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

[​IMG]
    there i hope your happy

5. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

As much as I never rated Conolly originally....I can see that they have made some progress this year....during the quarter final they ran very nice lines on attack but just didn't finish off their half breaks. They only lost that game because the English turned up while the Aussie pack failed to meet them at that level.

I think under Conolly's style the Aussie team could rise to be the top ranked team in 3 years. They are on to a good thing....they just need to harden up where it counts.

6. innes

innes Guest

lol i dont think he has a chance anyway to be honest, the wallabies would know more than him!

7. explodingboy

explodingboy Guest

his chances of getting it are slim to none, he's just getting himself some publicity.

it'll be nucifora, although i really wouldn't mind seeing mckenzie get a crack.

8. Maccaweeny

Maccaweeny Guest

He's got a criminal record, and atm is being tried to see if he is in contempt of court, which carries a gaol sentence, there is also good evidence that he is a bit light on the lofers (not that there is anything wrong with that). Seriously, I have a better chance of naffing on Jessica Alba's forehead than AJ has of becoming wallabies head coach.

9. God first the formula one world champion now this :lol:

10. Fushitsusha

Fushitsusha Guest

If you want to see the Wallabies get worse than McKenzie would be a perfect candidate.

I don't see why he's more highly favoured than Laurie Fisher who is a far better coach.

At the moment Nucifora is their ONLY option.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!