• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Alastair talks about life at HB Studio's (oh and you may see some Grass ;-) )

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Alastair Jarvis from HB Studios Talks about his passion for HB Studios and Lunenburg where they are based.

Also watch out for the Grass!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting little video, that!
Clocked a wire frame stadium as well :p

Ah, grass... glorious grass.
Looks promising.

Doesn't really look like they see much grass in Lunenburg. :D

I like the way he was "tongue in cheek" sense of humour with the whole what we could see of it etc. We saw grass and a line (which line i'm not certain - 22. halfway??? who knows....)
Anyone figure what stadium the "outline" was???

Last edited:
Haha, seems like a good promotional video for Nova Scotia! I wish my office looked like that.

I guess the grass is the only thing without a logo on it, which is why they could show it haha. Anywho, I'm happy with that, however I'm excited for the game again :p.

Yay, an update!

My first guess for the stadium is Stadio Flaminio (thanks to the corner section with the Floodlights extending above in such a similar fashion to the Italian Stadium)

But the grass looks great too, if the grass looks that good (looks FIFA standard) then im sure the players are gonna look also as good, well heres hoping anyway!

That grass...wow. The skeptics can't complain now.

The grass was meh....but the untextured stadium was interesting. Notice that they built the exterior too, which probably means that we'll have pre-match cinematics from the outside of the stadium.

so now we've seen grass, posts next then possibly a boot to an old school ball. So when all of this has been seen we may see the back of a player running on a training pitch with no name and wearing a scrum cap (to avoid licensing problems) :D :D I can't wait :D :D Then come June time we'll see some proper action :D woop woop

so now we've seen grass, posts next then possibly a boot to an old school ball. So when all of this has been seen we may see the back of a player running on a training pitch with no name and wearing a scrum cap (to avoid licensing problems) :D :D I can't wait :D :D Then come June time we'll see some proper action :D woop woop

Swap scrum cap for electrical tape. ;)

Latest posts