Reserves:

Anton Oliver
Neemia Tialata
Reuben Thorne
Sione Lauaki
Brendon Leonard
Aaron Mauger
Leon MacDonald

No Joe Rokocoko and Toeava but good to see Conrad Smith get a go.

Holy **** - I wonder if Italy will field a full team against that crowd of lunatics.

pretty much near the top side, that foward pack is stacked from loosie to tight 5 ...I like the look of there Xbox training shirts as well

bar 2 positions that is proabbly the top ab lineup. In saying that though the abs will be rusty having not played a decent game for a good few months. they should still able to carve up though and expect massive changes at halftime of just after.

Personally, I believe that IS The AB's best XV.

I haven't been impressed with the Rocket man over the past couple of years and I truly believe that Howlett has been NZ's in form winger this year.

At least McAlisters starting, don't really see the point of Mauger on the bench when Evans offers much more.

Hopefully Smith's bucked up his game from the last time we saw him, he looked out of gas after just 8 minutes in the Tri Nations and he was getting shown up by scrubs during the NPC.

Didn''t catch much Super 14 this season, but did Joe not score enough tries to warrant a place?
I thought Howlett was passed it for an All Blacks side, but there are some people here saying they believe this is a full strength NZ side.

Didn''t catch much Super 14 this season, but did Joe not score enough tries to warrant a place?
I thought Howlett was passed it for an All Blacks side, but there are some people here saying they believe this is a full strength NZ side.
[/b]

Your exactly right on RC Joe's been the form winger for us this year and Fushitsusha you must have missed out on alot of the ab games this year and last

[/b]

I though Howlett was passed it for the All Blacks side last year, but this year he has been outstanding - He played a couple of Air New Zealand Cup games for Auckland recently and just looked a class above everyone else on the field. I believe that this is the strongest team available (in the eyes of the selectors), but I don't think there is anything between Howlett and Rococoko for that right wing spot (Sivivatu has the left wing spot secured as henry rates him VERY highly).

Also Conrad Smith apparently pulled up lame at training today - hopefully he will still be available to play against the Italians...

<div class='quotemain'> Didn''t catch much Super 14 this season, but did Joe not score enough tries to warrant a place?
[/b]

Your exactly right on RC Joe's been the form winger for us this year and Fushitsusha you must have missed out on alot of the ab games this year and last
[/b][/quote]

You and I must be watching different games.

I believe your beloved RC Joe has been underperforming the past two years.

I thought Howlett was passed it but he's had a great year in both the Super 14 and for the All Blacks and I believe he's looked more dangerous.

Yes, the strongest weapon in Italy's hands is the pack. I hope we'll be able to create some problems to the All Blacks too. But in the backline, aside Bergamasco will be Andrea Masi. I just say, have a look at him. He is a great tackler (just as Bergamasco), possesses good ball skills and grat pace. He is way far Luke, but he's a very determined player. Hope he will be able to show his strenghts.
At first-five, will play Roland de Marigny. Well, he is a poor goal kicker, but he is quite good in defence, and has a good punt.
No doubt NZ will win, I only hope they will have to fight for it.

PS: Finally Smith ready to play, I'm looking forward to seeing him play. He scored a try against us with his very first touch on debut, in Rome on 2004. Great player.

Conrad Smith And Reuben Thorne are out, The New Team Is:

Leon MacDonald
Doug Howlett
Mils Muliaina
Luke McAlister
Sitiveni Sivivatu
Dan Carter
Byron Kelleher
Rodney So’oialo
Richie McCaw (captain)
Jerry Collins
Ali Williams
Chris Jack
Carl Hayman
Keven Mealamu
Tony Woodcock

Reserves:

Anton Oliver
Neemia Tialata
Chris Masoe
Sione Lauaki
Brendon Leonard
Aaron Mauger
Isaia Toeava

wow now we really only do have 2 locks left. lauaki is apparently the lock cover now. also disappointed to see macdonald getting the start would have prefered toeava to come in at centre and would prefer evans to be on the bench.

Woot...

Now someone just has to push Mauger off a balcony and to club Ruben Thorne to make the injury tournament ending and were all set.

You little ripper!!!!!!! Finally we see the top centre/fullback pairing. Keep clumsy Toeava on 'ice' for WC glory.

lol, Top Centre/Fullback pairing?

Your getting even more delusional as time goes on. Last Time I checked the top centre/fullback would've been played at least once all year... and according to my calculations this will be the first time Mils gets a run at 13, and it took injuries for it to happen.

Fission Mailed

Latest posts