• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks vs. Wallabies 2008

T

tommowins

I personally think that this was a fantastic game. The Tri-Nations and Bledisloe were at stake and a nice comeback from the AB's. The whole game was close, tense and plenty of tries too, not the sort of game like a RWC Final. This is a credit to both teams with two trophies at stake and 7 tries...

Thats the way that finals should be, the best games of the tournament, not the typical boring/kicking/afraid-to-run-with-the-ball/generally-tryless games. I understand that the teams want to score some points by kicking, but spectacles like the Ireland vs Wales 6 Nations decider are a real plus to the game with all the emotion of running with some kicking too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tommowins @ Apr 12 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I personally think that this was a fantastic game. The Tri-Nations and Bledisloe were at stake and a nice comeback from the AB's. The whole game was close, tense and plenty of tries too, not the sort of game like a RWC Final. This is a credit to both teams with two trophies at stake and 7 tries...[/b]

Yes Imo it was, you know? when giants face off the show turns into fire-works every time ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yep got to agree here this was probably the best game I had watched in 2008. It had everything from tense finishes to props scoring 30 meter tries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nik @ Apr 14 2009, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yep got to agree here this was probably the best game I had watched in 2008. It had everything from tense finishes to props scoring 30 meter tries.[/b]

The real Rugby Celebrity Match B)

Latest posts