• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Change In Oz!

W

Wally

Guest
I'm glad Ricky isn't coaching New South Wales next year. He is by far a better coach than Muzza.

Meninga v Murray
 
S

sanzar

Guest
Originally posted by Wally@Dec 14 2005, 08:53 AM
I'm glad Ricky isn't coaching New South Wales next year. He is by far a better coach than Muzza.

Meninga v Murray
It's a bugger I agree... But Sticky could hardly turn down the international job in favour of NSW, that would be like publicly admitting SOO is more important than test football.
 
A

ak47

Guest
Originally posted by sanzar@Dec 14 2005, 11:58 AM
that would be like publicly admitting SOO is more important than test football.
he should have done so coz i can coach the aussie league team and still get results

I would have declined.

Heck to get me off the blues, you gotto kill me
to get me on the roos, we gotto lose.........and....i need a few more months of the roos losing........actually screw it.....hypothetically speaking if i was SOO coach, only coaching the wallabies would i hold in higher regard.

The Raiders mastermind in sticky stuart will reek havoc on the international game...and i was liking the roos losing..........i guess it was premature, coz sticky wont keep this trend up.

Get ready for roos dominence again
 
S

sanzar

Guest
Originally posted by Wally@Dec 14 2005, 12:02 PM
It is more important. Find me an Australian rugby league fan that disagrees.
Yeah, but they are trying to raise the profile of the international game, and that would be harder if the NSW coach turned down the national job because he placed more importance on state rep games...
 
S

stranger

Guest
Originally posted by Wally@Dec 14 2005, 01:02 PM
It is more important. Find me an Australian rugby league fan that disagrees.
that will change after the roos get another hiding next year
 
Top