All Ireland Championships 2015

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Both my teams on right now in the football. Dublin have Longford beat after 8 mins with a former team mate of mine playing in David Byrne, no surprise there, and Fermanagh are playing Antrim in Brewster.

Donegal
Dublin
Mayo
Cork
to win their provincial football ***les, nothing interesting here.

Tipp and Kilkenny for the Hurling, once again I'm not exactly expecting upsets.

Dubs for both. Now that I live within an arse's roar of Croker.

For me Donegal in Ulster.

Roscommon in Connacht.

Kerry in Munster. Final in Killarney.

Dublin walk Leinster.

In hurling I'm predicting Clare will regroup and it'll be between them, Kilkenny and today's 2 teams as well as Tipp.

Limerick to possibly win Munster though especially as Tipp game is in Limerick

Last edited:
Dublin will have until August for a challenge as per. Fermanagh will be up against it playing Monaghan though, I think they could sneak it if they hit their best and an Ulster Final would be huge for them if they could do it.

Depends on which Monaghan turn up. They've been up there with Donegal for last few years in Ulster but fall away in August.

Went to the Fermanagh match today, disappointing. Despite the scoreline Monaghan were there for the taking but Fermanagh were sloppy in the third quarter only to pull back from a 6 point deficit to 2 points and get sloppy again before giving up. Hopefully a good run in the qualifiers will follow, this team has potential but need a midfield presence and a decent wing back... Hard to come by.

The hurlers beat Limerick, the footballers extend their long ownership of the Delaney cup and Fermanagh dump the Rossies out!!! What a great weekend, even if I was at the worst game of the lot!!!

So Kerry, Dublin, Monaghan and Mayo are provincial champs!

I see Fermanagh, Cork, Tyrone and Donegal winning in the last round of the qualifiers with Tyrone and Donegal having a chance in the quarters.

Can't see past a Tipp v Kilkenny hurling final either!

Watching the football, Fermanagh and Westmeath. Why do some shots get 1 point and others 2. Is it due to where they're scored from?

Watching the football, Fermanagh and Westmeath. Why do some shots get 1 point and others 2. Is it due to where they're scored from?

They don't, there may have been some technical mistakes or Sky decided to show replays at bad times, which was often. I only got the second half. I was there in 2004 last time the Ernemen were in Croker, I can't believe I'm going to miss it next week. Westmeath were muck but I'll take it! Up Fermanagh!!!

They don't, there may have been some technical mistakes or Sky decided to show replays at bad times, which was often. I only got the second half. I was there in 2004 last time the Ernemen were in Croker, I can't believe I'm going to miss it next week. Westmeath were muck but I'll take it! Up Fermanagh!!!

Westmeath being in this stage of the All Ireland is just a reflection on how poor Leinster football is. Meath, Laois and Kildare seriously need to get the finger out. Meath in particular, they're unexcusably poor given their tradition.

Ah right, I swear it went from 6 to 8 then to 9 with the next.

Or I wasn't paying full attention. It's been known to happen

Westmeath being in this stage of the All Ireland is just a reflection on how poor Leinster football is. Meath, Laois and Kildare seriously need to get the finger out. Meath in particular, they're unexcusably poor given their tradition.

Aye, the level of coaching is awful. Compare it to Ulster where Tyrone, Donegal, Monaghan and Fermanagh will take part in the quarters. The latter of those two counties have nowhere near the player base, interest or tradition of Meath or Kildare. The difference is that Ulster sides know how to play football whereas Leinster sides alter their tactics hugely from game to game, what ultimately destroyed Westmeath.

As Im saying this Kildare are sticking it big time to Cork!

Up the Dubs!! Don't know if Sky are showing it but if you want to tune into full blooded war after the England match this would be it! Diarmo for MOTM.

It is on Sky and I was flicking through when spotted a lady on the bench of analysts.

Question - do women play this game or is she a token lady put there by the TV company to be PC?

As I said only flicking through! Question remains, do women play this game?

Latest posts