• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Stars Tri-nation (four-nations)

E

eric1566

In our French patch we kept all star tri-nation team.
Can give me a list of 30 better actual players of the southern hemisphere to compose this team ?
Thank you !

I'll give ita go but the SH boys will probably have a better idea:

15) M Muliaina
14) S Sivivatu
13) C Smith
12) M Giteau
10) D Carter
9) F Du Preez
8) P Spies
7) R McCaw
6) R Elsom
5) V Matfield
4) B Botha
3) N Tiatia
2) B Du Plessis
1) B Robinson

16) T Woodcock
17) J Smith
18) MChisholm
19) R Kankowski
20) W Genia
21) M Steyn
22) J Fourie

Oh crap I just saw it's not just tri-nations so all the others will be on the bench
23) F Lobbe
24) JM Hernandez
25) F Contepomi
26) R Roncero
27) P Albacete
28) H Brussow
29) C Jane
30) JP Pietersen

i've already made kits and a roster for this idea so we have to only do bits and pieces to finish it so we have already used this idea sos :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Jan 1 2010, 05:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i've already made kits and a roster for this idea so we have to only do bits and pieces to finish it so we have already used this idea sos :([/b]

Great ! What's your roster ?
Can you upload that kits?

yeh sure go onto my thread and il put it up on their as qik as possible but the kits and logo was made by EVOl i only made the roster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Jan 2 2010, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeh sure go onto my thread and il put it up on their as qik as possible but the kits and logo was made by EVOl i only made the roster[/b]

OK, they are the kits made by Evol, I already possess them, I thought that it was other new kits.
Thank you for your roster but the file is unavailable.

Latest posts