• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All the Menus and Stuff In Rugby Challenge (Video)

Still the same crap drop goal animation but altleast some new gameplay features like the be a pro and sevens also the currie cup and a fully lisenced super rugby a big welcome i take it there was no changes to gameplay but rather more focus om adding new features i would rather have them working on creating a better on field sim but i guess that would be in RC4 i will buy this they are trying something new and i like the idea around the be a pro mode ... i wonder how does that link a player and club thing work ?

couldnt see the ruck tackle slider (for ruck support etc), thats not very promising.

Ruck tackle bonus is on the game.

This is a demo with a glitch, it doesn't have gameplay, the run around is broken like if you drop the ball no one will pick it up and AI players don't move, so don't judge it by it.

No player form though what what I saw so carrier mode will be dull again (hope I've missed it)

Ruck tackle bonus is on the game.

This is a demo with a glitch, it doesn't have gameplay, the run around is broken like if you drop the ball no one will pick it up and AI players don't move, so don't judge it by it.

ah thats good to hear! hopefully there wont be as many turnovers in this game though. id like to see the attacking keep the ball more

No player form though what what I saw so carrier mode will be dull again (hope I've missed it)

Ruck Tackle bonus can be seen at 10:30seconds in the video.
Also this is a demo, the scottishcannon (youtube) got access to the game early for play around. He said he played be a pro mode and career and he told us that you do increase you stats. He couldn't talk about it much but thats what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-wTgnIDTM

Latest posts