• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Alleged Liverpool Bustup

A

An Tarbh

Craig Bellamy has been allegedly involved in a post karoke bust up with Liverpool team mate Jon Arne Risse. The alleged bustup was said to have involved the use of a golf club on the part of Mr Bellamy. Not surprisingly Liverpool have refused to comment on this alleged incident. All this over a sing-song you'd think the prospect of playing in the Camp Nou would be weighing on their minds than some **** karoke session in the Algarve.

S

St Helens RLFC

It's on TLW that this is true. Therefore I am willing, with great sadness, to believe that this is true.

A

An Tarbh

and let's be honest here it's not as if Bellamy hasn't got form on this front.

A

An Tarbh

I know I've said in jest I wouldn't mind lamping someone with a 7 iron but for Bellamy to actually do this, albeit allegedly, just goes to show what a complete and utter knacker he really is.

G

getofmeland

I know I've said in jest I wouldn't mind lamping someone with a 7 iron but for Bellamy to actually do this, albeit allegedly, just goes to show what a complete and utter knacker he really is. [/b]

Yeah but to hit another players legs as alleged is the cardinal sin... especially from another player...
it just makes me sick to think that he would do it...

R

RoyalBlueStuey

But is Beneathus going to inform whether Craig used a big club or a small club?

L

loratadine

how can you pass comment though none of you were there, for all we know craig was being ripped the **** out of for his size and being welsh!!

hes standing up for himself and the welsh cause

good on him!!

A

An Tarbh

yeah cause Norwegians have such an anti-Welsh complexity, that's bound to be the reason.

G

getofmeland

how can you pass comment though none of you were there, for all we know craig was being ripped the **** out of for his size and being welsh!!

hes standing up for himself and the welsh cause

good on him!! [/b]

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD A PLAYER RESULT TO VIOLENCE!!!
ESPECIALLY BY HITTING ANOTHER PLAYER IN THE LEGS WITH A GOLF CLUB!!!

Also according to the papers Liverpool have Fined Bellamy £80,000 and we will probably see him warming the stands after this...

G

getofmeland

There is honestly no excuse to result in violence as they need to be setting an example!!!

R

RoyalBlueStuey

There is honestly no excuse to result in violence as they need to be setting an example!!!
[/b]

I wonder what John Arne Riise's Handicap is? "Well some Welsh tit has smashed my legs to bits"

L

loratadine

i feel sorry for craig, people knows he a firecracker, and they look to get a reaction out of him... it would be a shame if rafa decided to treat him like that c*** souness treated him... all craig needs is a nice freindly environment, not getting bullied by some android twat from scandanavia!!! shame on you riise

shame on you!!

G

getofmeland

That offends me, Riise is a quiet player who does very little to offend anyone, at the end of the day the full story is not known...