• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AMERICAS RUGBY CHALLENGE 2019

Simon the kiwi

Academy Player
America rugby challenge is the second division of international rugby for the north America and South America The winners of the competition Will have a chance to play in a promotion or relegation play-off games against the lowest place team in the Americas rugby championship. America rugby challenge teams are Mexico Paraguay Columbia Cayman Islands . Games on Facebook Columbia Rugby

Cayman Islands 7 vs Mexico 105 Full time and this is Mexico high school and international rugby match .And earlier today Columbia win America's rugby challenge beat Paraguay by 54 points to 15.

Last edited:
Mexico and Colombia developing at a crazy speed! Colombia to beat Chile in the relegation match next year? Wouldn't surprise me at all! Hopeful Mexico can get some players in MLR sometime soon, not many would be up to the standard but I'm sure a couple could make the step up. Paraguay isn't in a good place right now, not looking good for them

Mexico and Colombia developing at a crazy speed! Colombia to beat Chile in the relegation match next year? Wouldn't surprise me at all! Hopeful Mexico can get some players in MLR sometime soon, not many would be up to the standard but I'm sure a couple could make the step up. Paraguay isn't in a good place right now, not looking good for them

Good post dragon. It would be nice to see Mexico host some MLR games in the future. The city of Monterrey might be a good locaton. It's large and not too far from Texas where the MLR has two teams, and will be adding a third in 2021. They host a few Major League baseball games in Monterrey most every year, so it shouldn't be too hard to give rugby a go. :cool:

Cayman Islands 7 vs Mexico 105 Full time and this is Mexico high school and international rugby match .And earlier today Columbia win America's rugby challenge beat Paraguay by 54 points to 15.
dear friend columbia is in the usa, Colombia is the south american country..

as brazil, colombia has a huge potencial of grouth with 50 million people and genetic diversity they are very important in terms of sport in S.A athetism and football being their strongest sports
brazil will could be a gigant as it is in football. its a matter of time. they are progressing fast. didnt know about mexico. another big nation with great potencial

Latest posts