• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

America's Rugby Championship

Matt7557

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Old Blue
I am working on a custom tournament for the America's Rugby Championship that will have real rosters for the following nations

1) Argentina
2) Brazil
3) Canada
4) Uruguay
5) Chile
6) United States

Matt7557 thank you, that's a great job.
Can I import your players in the database Rugby-Game (with software Fasolin) to update this Championship?
Rugbyfrench

yeah it should be a matter of copin them into your database

I have created a logo for the tournament but I have no idea how to turn this image into a logo to put into game, I was going to use the sidhe forum tutorial that was up, but when I got ready to use it, just my luck, it was gone. IF someone could tell me how to do it, that would be great or just convert it for me, I would be really appreciative.

logo.png

I have created a logo for the tournament but I have no idea how to turn this image into a logo to put into game, I was going to use the sidhe forum tutorial that was up, but when I got ready to use it, just my luck, it was gone. IF someone could tell me how to do it, that would be great or just convert it for me, I would be really appreciative.

attachment.php

Hello Matt 5775, I will help you. Can you make me an ingame screen to find out what logo you want me to replace, thank you.

the first custom one, so c01 will be just fine

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Matt 5775, I will help you. Can you make me an ingame screen to find out what logo you want me to replace, thank you.

and thank you

thanks so much

- - - Updated - - -

if u get time I think we all would love a quick tutorial on how to make those logos

Im having trouble adding the logo to the .pak file.......I have tried to extract the file, add the new logo, and then repacking the pkcmn file with winrar. This makes the game quit working I guess because its a different file size than the original pkcmn file. I have tried to add the new logo to the existing .pak with no success, any ideas of what I'm doing wrong

Im having trouble adding the logo to the .pak file.......I have tried to extract the file, add the new logo, and then repacking the pkcmn file with winrar. This makes the game quit working I guess because its a different file size than the original pkcmn file. I have tried to add the new logo to the existing .pak with no success, any ideas of what I'm doing wrong

No the problem is not the size of the file. You had to make a false manipulation.
You need to extract the file to save the located in the .rar file this location "\ ui \ images \ hd".
Then you put the new logo to the same location.
You close the .rar file.
Maybe your game is not running in HD then you must also replace the file located in the "\ ui \ images \ sd".
You must also do the same with handling this file.
Let me know if it does not I'll walk you the two files with the same dimensions as in the game ;)

Non le problème ne vient pas de la taille du fichier. Tu as dû faire une fausse manipulation.
Il te faut extraire le fichier pour le sauvegarder qui se trouve dans le fichier .rar à cet emplacement "\ui\images\hd".
Ensuite tu mets le nouveau logo au même emplacement.
Tu fermes le fichier .rar.
Peut-être que ton jeu ne tourne pas en HD alors il te faut aussi remplacer le fichier qui se trouve dans le dossier "\ui\images\sd".
Tu dois faire aussi la même manipulation avec ce fichier.
Tiens moi au courant, si ça ne marche pas je te ferai les deux fichiers avec les mêmes dimensions que dans le jeu ;)

Last edited:
I would like you've done both logos with the right size.
Let me know if it's good.

Tiens je t'ai fait les deux logos avec la bonne dimension.
Tiens moi au courant si c'est bon.

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]

DOWNLOAD
: https://mega.nz/#!spEFDTga!aWanl59vQbM-9L2j5rQ6pA9lYvE0XbCVu67le8G7S0M

Le 05/09/2016:
[/FONT]
I edited this post with the decryption key.
J'ai édité ce post avec la clef de déchiffrement

Last edited:
it eventually worked.....winrar seemed to take it time in completing the process

it eventually worked.....winrar seemed to take it time in completing the process

Good news, however, you can install the 2 logos I've done because they are the right size.

Bonne nouvelle, mais cependant tu peux installer les 2 logos que j'ai fait car ils sont à la bonne dimension.

Latest posts