• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Amlin Challenge Cup Quarter Finals

Biggs is far better than any of the wingers England have in the EPS at the moment.

I sometimes think they do that sort of thing on purpose, just to make me look like an idiot.

Looks like it is all change as Bath have come alive......next 15 minutes are vital for Stade to re-balance things!

That was a superb try, just made that look very, very easy

Why the **** do Munster not play Peter Stringer?

Because he looks good in a Bath team at this level but presume that Munster will be playing at a much higher level than this...............he has a great pass but offers little else than ****le at the scrum now

Game over now!!!

Because he looks good in a Bath team at this level but presume that Munster will be playing at a much higher level than this...............he has a great pass but offers little else than ****le at the scrum now

Game over now!!!

You should see Munster's reserve 9's, much like what you described without the pass or game management of Strings.

You should see Munster's reserve 9's, much like what you described without the pass or game management of Strings.

What a difference Claasens has made since he replaced Stringer though.......

Edit.....drop goal of the season from Plisson?!! From his own half.................

Last edited:
Three French teams and Leinster in the quarters then!!

Stade and Biarritz are the only real surprises once Noves decided he was putting the Top 14 ahead of this competition and have to say this now puts Leinster in pole position BUT.......................oh for a French final!!

Now for the secondary competition!!!

oh for a French final!!

I really hope it doesn't come down to that - I find derby finals incredibly boring. It just the same stuff you see week in week out in the league.
Much prefer different nations going at it. I don't particularly want Leinster to win, due to them coming out of the HEC, but really want them to make the final.

I really hope it doesn't come down to that - I find derby finals incredibly boring. It just the same stuff you see week in week out in the league.
Much prefer different nations going at it. I don't particularly want Leinster to win, due to them coming out of the HEC, but really want them to make the final.

I can really understand that but, for a BO supporter, a Biarritz-Perpignan final would be fantastic as it is those teams which are vying for the 7th place in the Top 14 which the teams are playing for next week!! Call me biased......!!

Donald came off at the same time.... ;)

True, but the difference was in Claasen's running and sniping and a 10 would not make any difference to that....although anyone is better than Donald who had another stinker!!

Last edited:
Biggs is far better than any of the wingers England have in the EPS at the moment.

Always rated him highly and he is faster than many think but defensively solid

Still need to watch the end of the match but it sounds like Bath didn't make it. However, I have to agree about Biggs. I don't have any favorite northern hemi teams and often watch the matches a bit absently, multitasking as I go. But Biggs made me take notice of Bath. And no...it's not his luxuriant locks or anything like that, but that he often seemed to be the only guy on the pitch actually doing something for Bath. And for a 'little' guy he is fearless in the tackles. Good all round yet somewhat underrated player.

Plus, he's got great hair. ;)

das

Latest posts