• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Amlin Cup 2012/13: Pool One, Round One

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Discussion for matches in the first round of the Amlin here!
On now, Mont-de-Marsan host Gloucester.

Amlin%20Challenge%20Cup.png

Mont-de-Marsan.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Gloucester.png

Stade Guy Boneface, Mont-de-Marsan (11/10/2012, 18:30 GMT)

Bordeaux.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
London%20Irish.png

Stade Andre Moga, Bègles (13/10/2012, 19:00 GMT)

Last edited:
Raining chats et cheins in Mont de Marsan. Have a feeling this game isn't going to be great.

If Gloucester can't take this one, there's something really wrong with them. Taylor just missed a sitter.

Not gonna lie I have it on but I'm not really "watching" it

Red Card for Hazell, striking opponent on the ground and using the knee.
Yellow Card for Cox, running in and striking opponent.

Mont-de-Marsan were down to 14 (and earlier in the first half as well).

Hazell is the same hooligan he was 10 years ago. Parasite.

He's not a test player and Gloucester aren't a fashionable club in the secret handshake society... He's knackered!

If he did that anywhere else than a rugby pitch he'd be up in front of a judge facing ABH/GBH charges.

Andy Hazell deserves a big ban. No justification for that. I think he'll do well to extend his contract past next summer now.

Apparently there's potential eye gouging going on according to Nigel Davies, but that doesn't justify Hazell's response. It just means there might be two players looking at long bans now.

Last edited:
Wow Mont are awful, up two men for 25 minutes and can't close an 8 point gap.

Not sure it was their strongest XV to be fair and had two yellow cards themselves, but still they are ....

Still yet to win a game in the Top 14 by the way, and only got one losing bonus point.

What did he do?

Missed the game myself, but according the the Shedweb: MdM player pulled out an icecream scoop, popped out one of Hazells eyes and then fornicated with the hole. Hazell then had the gall to say "Erm, excuse me chap, could you perhaps not do that?" and was red carded for the cheek of it.

According to everywhere else I've seen it reported: MdM player smashed him (marginally late, but not penalty-worthy) and then took his time getting off of him/keeping him out of the game, potentially gave him a dig as he was getting up. Hazell flips his lid, punches the guy repeatedly then drops a knee on his head(?).

Just heard he apparently has to go to hospital for an eye gouge - only heard from someone so I don't know if its true.

Latest posts