• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

P

Prestwick

Okay, I know I haven't been around all that much but theres a good reason for that: work.

But I've also been working on a really important project with an Argentine artist which is currently being rolled out on thar interwebs. Its a comic called Hard Graft: a modern tour de force in today's world with action, violence and lots and lots of gorgeous black & white art.

Anyway, in the meantime, the comic has been nominated for several awards at the Webcomic Readers Choice Awards (or WCRCAs) www.webcomicplanet.com and I'd really love to clinch the award for Best New Webcomic.

So where do you guys come in?

I want you guys to vote for Hard Graft for all categories its nominated in. Heres what to do:

Go to:

http://webcomicplanet.com/events/webcomic-...wcrca-2009/vote

And register.

When registered (quick and easy, even Jer1cho could do it), just go to the voite screen choose hard graft in a category, click vote and repeat with the next category.

I'd really like you all though to focus on "Best New Webcomic" (7th one down) though!

Even if only 10 of you guys voted, that'd really help!

Thanks all! :D

EDIT: As an incentive, I'll give all those who voted a free British & Irish Lions wallpaper which usually costs at least one dollar!!

K, then I want you to vote for Os du Randt whenever the opportunity arises in picking a 'best of pro era Union XV' and mean it.

Os du Randt as in Os du Randy as in South Africa's premier front row pimp-meister?! HELL YEAH!!

(as a note, the polls are down for maintenance but should be back up in an hour..)

Wow man. This is outstanding! I didn't know you were involved in Hard Graft! :mellow:

I had visited that site a while ago. Don't even know how I ended up there, but oh well. Looks nicely done! Very classic.

Needless to say, you've got my support. I just slotted in my votes. ;)

Also did my part of the job, nice artwork. hope you guys win it.

Sir Prestwick would you be so kind to include mr. Matfield in my wallpaper ;-)

Thank you very much :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 3 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Superb mate, I'll sort you out a wallpaper tonight if you want :)[/b]

Thanks for the offer mate, but I'll pass. No need to retribute me for a disinterested act! :) *

I just mailed some of my friends about it. I'm sure they'll cast a few extra votes as well.

* Besides I don't like the B&I Lions! :bleh!:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Nov 3 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thank you very much :)[/b]

Hey, I saw you voted on Best Art for Hard Graft but none of the others? You may want to recheck to make sure you've voted.. Thanks though :)

This is the actual wallpaper:

lionswallsmall.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 3 2009, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Nov 3 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very much :)[/b]

Hey, I saw you voted on Best Art for Hard Graft but none of the others? You may want to recheck to make sure you've voted.. Thanks though :)

This is the actual wallpaper:

lionswallsmall.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Woops, error fixed. Nice banner :D

Wow, it looks very good.

I'd like one featuring Matt Dunning saying "Time to eat some beef". :D

No no no, I can't take wallpaper requests to order :(

Thats the actual wallpaper!

I know man, I was just joking.

Actually, I'd be interested in getting one of those. I'm flying to the UK for the AI this Saturday and that wallpaper would save me some pounds in tax-free gift shopping! :D

Extra pounds = More of these beauties

st-patricks-day-graphics-guiness-beer.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 3 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mate you are?! I live in South London! Look me up!![/b]
:eek:!

Will do! Surely we can save the youth together by drinking all the alcohol available in their name! :buddies:

Indeed we can and indeed we will!

Back to the voting, has anyone else voted?

I'm reading the comic! Jees how long have we got?

Though I have to say i'm surprised no one is naked yet. Most comics I've read in the past 5 years (about 2) have them all naked by page two, or cracking jokes.

;)

Latest posts