• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew Bogut

T

TRUTH

hardly anyone here in OZ even know who this kid is and hes won almost every award in US College Basketball this year,and hes the favorite to be the #1 pick in the NBA DRAFT.

I have seen a few of his games this year and remember him from the Boomers national basketball team at last years Olympics and from what I have seen he looks like hes got the goods 2 make it in the NBA

any yanks here or aussies for that matter that have seen him play?? how good will he be, does he deserve go #1 in the draft??

I saw him play for the Boomers at the Olympics. The kid's a freak, plain and simple. He'll take the NBA by storm.

Originally posted by scot@Mar 25 2005, 12:39 PM
I saw him play for the Boomers at the Olympics. The kid's a freak, plain and simple. He'll take the NBA by storm.
BAHAHAHAAAAA.....

wateva

Originally posted by TRUTH@Mar 26 2005, 04:13 AM
you obviously dont watch much college ball do ya m8

dont hate
im not hating,honestly

i dont howeva believe he'll take the nba by storm such as carmelo did in his first year and as lebron james is doing now

m8
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 25 2005, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 25 2005, 09:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-scot
@Mar 25 2005, 12:39 PM
BAHAHAHAAAAA.....

wateva [/b]
What is there to suggest he won't?

He's definately got the skills, but if he wants to dominate in the NBA he has to get more physical.