• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew hore hit on Davies = Assault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is almost no difference between Powell and Hore. They both tried to hit the opposite player in the head and succeeded.

I can see that I will get nowhere debating this with you. Does the fact that Bradley Davies didn't even have the ball not matter?

Can a moderator close this thread, all the wum's are out to play.

The only reason I get annoyed is because for some reason, and with your first statement you even confirm it, when a NZ player does something like this everybody makes a bigger deal about it then if it were another player on another team.

So you think he should get a harsher penalty than two other very similar incidents? Why is that?

By the way, outisde of the pitch, about 90% of what is done on the pitch would be assault. Try tackling someone around the legs or running over someone on the street, pretty sure you would be done for assault.

Sorry but I haven't even said what you are actually inferring in your opening sentence. You only have to look at how uptight you have gotten over this and how quick you and a few others have been quick to defend Hore. Read, stop, think then post. Don't try and put words that are not there.

Hore should be punished with a ban of good length. I don't care what happened and was given in the past. I'm with Dull on the Davies trip, should have been banned for longer and Powell was extremely lucky.

Also your last sentence is extremely petty.

Yeah can this be closed already nothing but trouble.

Sorry but I haven't even said what you are actually inferring in your opening sentence. You only have to look at how uptight you have gotten over this and how quick you and a few others have been quick to defend Hore. Read, stop, think then post. Don't try and put words that are not there.

Hore should be punished with a ban of good length. I don't care what happened and was given in the past. I'm with Dull on the Davies trip, should have been banned for longer and Powell was extremely lucky.

Also your last sentence is extremely petty.

My last sentence is accurate not petty. Don't blame me that you made a silly statement.

I said why should he get a larger ban than Greyling, whose act was pretty much exactly the same. And Powell, who didn't even get cited. You said why shouldn't he? Why the hell would he? Is it all of a sudden a bigger issue now because an AB did it? Why no complaints from the NH posters/media when Powell and Greyling got a slap on their wrist for similar stuff?

He should get whatever other people got for similar incidents.

Powell's Cheap Shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Q8IDTTH7w

Hore's Cheap Shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wLVeGqtHJU

My last sentence is accurate not petty. Don't blame me that you made a silly statement.

I said why should he get a larger ban than Greyling, whose act was pretty much exactly the same. And Powell, who didn't even get cited. You said why shouldn't he? Why the hell would he? Is it all of a sudden a bigger issue now because an AB did it? Why no complaints from the NH posters/media when Powell and Greyling got a slap on their wrist for similar stuff?

He should get whatever other people got for similar incidents.

You'r last part WAS petty. Get off your high horse, if you want to go *** for tat by all means but it won't be here in this thread now. You have gone off on one over something I haven't said. Here it is for you again, all cynical acts of foul play deserve a lengthy ban.

I am closing this thread. Enough of the STUPID remarks justifying / defending an act of violence on the pitch.

If anyone feels this thread should be re-opened then please PM with a valid reason to why it should be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts