• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Andrew Johns Retires!

ALLEGEDLY???

what the f*** is that ****?....if they are allegedly accused more then one occasion then surely it has happened...and dont make this about league are target players and all that bullshit because if that was the case then those people who make they allegations would have gone for more higher profile players of sportsman..(especially) in australia

dont change my post ever again without informing me first..so i can make the change myself

you are excused

Show me some action in a court of law where there's a guilty conviction and you can remove the words "allegedly." Until there is a court case with a court conviction you MUST use the word "allegedly" or you will get me and Charlie hung up by our buster browns and TRF shut down!

And don't chat bubbles about "league players being targeted." It has NOTHING to do with that whatsoever. Biggest load of nonsense I've read in a while.

dont change my post ever again without informing me first..so i can make the change myself [/b]

Don't leave me open to a very serious legal charge and I won't need to.

Edit: Any posts like this will be edited. You are making slanderous allegations.

Latest posts